How do you know when you're in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me...

She is always a thought! All day I think about what can I do to make her happy. I ponder on how a future with her would be like, all the memories I can't wait to make. How badly I miss her when she's not with me. How much I want to hold her and kiss her when I see her. Every song that use to have a good beat and just sound good I find myself really diving into the lyrics and understanding the "love part" of it.

Its a lot I can go on but I'll stop lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• You don't. it happens and don't need no one to know. It's like dominos. After you communicate to that guy, the first peice fall then the rest of the peices will fall along with it, with out help, games, stress, or any of that.

• 0|0
  • When all you can think about is her and you're available to her and willing to drop anything is she's in need of assistance. Her presence brightens your day and just talking her makes everything alright.

What Girls Said 0