He is 22 and im 25 ?

do you think it can work? we get along really well and things are starting to work. guys would you get in a relationship with a girl 3 years older than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if she's mature and don't have kids then we are cool.

• well i mature and I dont have kids just a 4 year old brother.

• Damn. Shit. You are all set. Good luck. Where were you at when I was single. Oh wait still am. Damn it. Well you be my type then.

• hahahahah. thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going on a date with a guy 3 years younger than me this Saturday and I'm pretty sure he and I will get along great. My sister is 31 and marrying a guy who is 27. Sounds like young is the way to go right now.

• hahah yes sometimes they are younger but nicer and more mature than older ones.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I never want to be in a relationship so that part of your question doesn't apply to me but 3 years is not big age difference.

• Sure why not?

• Yes absolutely. Besides, guys die faster so you're just evening the playing field

• you fucking kidding me? kmfao!

i just had had dinner with a 21 yr old cause she asked me!

What Girls Said 3

• :) hun age is just a number.
    I'm 23 and he's 27 yet couldn't be happier. There's articles of a 21 year old with a 60 year old man. It's the feelings that matter

• Yeah, it can for sure work. That's just a small age gap; not a big deal.

• lol there's barely a difference. go for it

• thanks he is a very smart guy and very mature.