Should I date him?

I like this guy and I am like 99% sure that he likes me back and he is a good guy and he is really nice cool and nothing wrong with him but he's one of my really good friends and if we break up I still want to be friends with him should I go for it or just think about it some more and let him make the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him you should go for it. Otherwise you'll never know if things would have worked out and may end up having regrets in the future which is something that you will be kicking yourself for down the road.

Even if things don't work out at least you know you gave it a chance. I'm sure as long as you don't make things awkward if things don't work out, the two of you will still be friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are sure that he likes you back, I should go for it! You already are very good friends, so he knows who he's dealing with. I think there's nothing to lose. Of course, it is scary to have the chance of breaking up. But you never know what the future brings, not even if you're married. Just go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well if you are 99% sure that he is a good guy with all the good qualities then you should go for it.

• If he's worth keeping as a friend he'll gently dissuade you and maintain friendship

• I like to not have regrets in life.

What Girls Said 1