Do guys like shy girls?

Hi I'm 16 and 5'1 and i am very petite and people tell me I'm very pretty (not at all trying to be vein, its just what I hear) and I'm waiting for marriage. I'm pretty shy for example if I was caught looking at a guy I would quickly look down shyly, I'm very inexperienced, I don't initiate any conversations... etc. I'm pretty insecure about myself but I"m not the type to accuse a guy of cheating or looking at other girls or anything like that ( actually I don't back talk my boyfriends unless it was necessary, kind of sit still and look pretty type of thing). I don't know why I've just always been like this its how I was raised. I'm really passive when it comes to dating and stuff like that. Should I try to be more dominant? do guys like this? why and why not.. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a great girl so I don't think you really have to change anything but you have to stand up for yourself and be firm sometimes or else people will use you and walk all over you

Most Helpful Girl

• From talking to guy friends I can tell you, yes guys don't mind the shy quiet type. Just like we do this mind a shy quiet guy within reason. From what I understand, some guys like it, they seem to equate shy and quieter girls with being feminine!

What Guys Said 4

• yes i love shy girls

• Yes Guys like shy girls so much..

• Shy girls are cuties

• I do

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a controlling guys dream girl. A girl who just listens and does as he wishes. Time to grow a backbone girl.