Do guys like shy girls?

Hi I'm 16 and 5'1 and i am very petite and people tell me I'm very pretty (not at all trying to be vein, its just what I hear) and I'm waiting for marriage. I'm pretty shy for example if I was caught looking at a guy I would quickly look down shyly, I'm very inexperienced, I don't initiate any conversations... etc. I'm pretty insecure about myself but I"m not the type to accuse a guy of cheating or looking at other girls or anything like that ( actually I don't back talk my boyfriends unless it was necessary, kind of sit still and look pretty type of thing). I don't know why I've just always been like this its how I was raised. I'm really passive when it comes to dating and stuff like that. Should I try to be more dominant? do guys like this? why and why not.. thanks

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a great girl so I don't think you really have to change anything but you have to stand up for yourself and be firm sometimes or else people will use you and walk all over you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From talking to guy friends I can tell you, yes guys don't mind the shy quiet type. Just like we do this mind a shy quiet guy within reason. From what I understand, some guys like it, they seem to equate shy and quieter girls with being feminine!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• yes i love shy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Guys like shy girls so much..

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls are cuties

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a controlling guys dream girl. A girl who just listens and does as he wishes. Time to grow a backbone girl.

0|0
    0|0