Are guys intimidated by me?

I'm a year into law school and I find that a lot of men are intimidated by me. I'm told I'm very attractive. I'm confident and know what I want. Why do guys never pursue me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah OP, that must be it. Men are totally rejecting you because you are successful, confident, and attractive. Strong observation skills.

She's practicing to become a liar I mean lawyer. How would she ever convince a jury if she doesn't believe her own lies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's one of two things:

One: You may actually intimidate guys, so they don't approach you.

Or,

Two: You're giving off the air of arrogance/bitchiness in place of what you consider confidence.

What Guys Said 17

• hard to say why guys don't pursue you without knowing you
    perhaps they are intimidated by the fact that you are trying to become a lawyer or some other aspect about your appearance or personality
    perhaps you don't give off an approachable vibe
    it could be other reasons

• You're a high value person and many people are going to fall short of your standards. Or at least they will be worried that they might.

• I'm scared of you, tbh.

• Well for starters you believe that men should "pursue" you. If you got of your high horse you'd realize that all humans are the same everyone is equal and you shouldn't expect things from other people that you aren't willing to do yourself.

P. s this might sound angry but image a world where women actually thought that men and women where equal. Now that would be a utopia.

• Your Resting Bitch Face and that machete you carry with you everywhere you go.

• Maybe you are too confident? I live this quote on tropic thunder for everything I do in my life "never go full retard"

• Some men only persue women who seem lonely, sad, and generally unintelligent. If you're in law school, and gorgeous, less men will have the confidence to talk to you. Of course they are intimidated, but a real man has no problem pursuing any woman he wants.

• I don't know, but I do avoid people that are full of themselves or have tendency to think that they are the best :/

• 21 st century sister, why dont you pursue them?

• I'd say you named the reasons in the question. But in a way, if you give them a slight bit of attention, they might run after you.

• Maybe those guys are like me, they are intimidated by women they don't know.

• Probably think you have a man or are to uppidty/ entitled to bother with

• Who knows, nothing about you seems intimidating.

• probably more intimated by you not showing enough interest/emotions/dullness etc

Not saying that's you at all, but maybe from their perspective if you think guys aren't approaching you enough

• Dont Be much self-confident girl, u ain't the sexiest chick alive ;D lol.

• Maybe you're a little too confident?

• "im told im very attractive"

so is every other female today because were not allowed to say otherwise thanks to political correctness

What Girls Said 5

• They might be scared of you. They don't want to look stupid next to you. They've already resigned to the fact that you're out of their league. There must be some blokes on your course who will pursue you.. Or on other equally demanding courses.

I long for a day when a girl tells another girl to just go after the guys she want like how men do to each other. Instead of telling them to focus more on there looks and what there dressing.

• Well maybe they're scared you'll give them the ugly
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../...-The-Ugly-Spogebob.gif
    Kidding lol but maybe they think you're bitchy or something? Who knows

• Good for you. I commend you for going into law school.
    Some men want a submissive girlfriend. If you're more accomplished than them they feel insecure. But that's on them. Nothing to do with you.
    You will find a good quality man who isn't intimidated.

• Because theyfear of rejection

• Maybe you're an alpha female?