My girlfriend never talks to me on social media?

I'm in a long distance relationship with this person, and I know she loves me and all that, but she never mentions me on social media. She never acknowledges she has a boyfriend, and she has a ton of guy friends on the internet, what worries me is that she always has a ton of little things she tells everyone but me, when I made it clear she can tell me anything, and she had little tidbits of information, like her favorite videogames and yet she never discusses that with me and the only way I would know she keeps a little candy store under her bed is by seeing her posts and I told her that I don't feel we're THAT close, and she says "close enough". She also has admitted to date anyone she gets close with. And when she was with her ex, she told me that she loved me. I'm scared, I love her and I don't want to leave her especially since she claims I'm a reason she hasn't commited suicide, yet.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps you should talk to her about it.

What Guys Said 2

• whoa, ok, she clearly isn`t dating out of love. Trust me I know. She isn`t suicidal either. Women tend to say exaggerated stuff like that for a multitude of reasons, my own girlfriend says that but she never really means it. I mean judge her though from your own eyes. Does she seem like she still makes future plans even though she claims she is suicidal? Though before any of that. She seems to just be empty inside and just doesn't know what she is looking for in a partner or doesn't seem to care.. I would bail or if you truly want her, stick to her like glue and dont let her push you out of her life.

• Just tell her you want to talk to her in social media as well