Guys, COULD YOU?

If you and your ex broke up, but you still loved her (although you fought a lot)... would you really need more than 3 months apart? Could you stand seeing her once a month?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! once a girl breaks up with me there are no second tries. because i dont do that break up and get back together repeat bullshit. (i learned that lesson long ago) especially if we fought in the relationship, because that means incompatibility. there would be no reason to still love her.

• What if the breakup was mutual and you still stayed in touch with the girlfriend over a 3 month period?

• you mean like a friendship thing? still no. and i wouldn't be friends with a girl who breaks my heart like that. being around her would just hurt me all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe there really isn't a point in hanging out with your ex unless you're planning on getting back together, it just brings necessary confusion and pain.

What Guys Said 2

• Like the other guy said, breaking up just means one or both people are too weak to work shit out or genuinely aren't even sort of compatible. I wouldn't even want to see my ex once a month.

• I think intentionally seeing your ex after a break-up is just unhealthy.

What Girls Said 0