Girls, which of these pictures would be the best to use in a dating profile?

So girls, which of these pictures would do the job of intriguing you and piquing your interest in a guy more than the others? Which picture would give the guy the best chance of getting a date with you? And why?

• CasualGirls, which of these pictures would be the best to use in a dating profile?
    21% (3)
  • Smart CasualGirls, which of these pictures would be the best to use in a dating profile?
    21% (3)
  • Formal (kind of)Girls, which of these pictures would be the best to use in a dating profile?
    50% (7)
  • CosplayGirls, which of these pictures would be the best to use in a dating profile?
    8% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
by the way, for further clarification, this guy isn't me (if it were, I'd have posted this in the "How do I look?" topic instead). I'm just pondering which general style I'd be better off emulating, that's all...

3

What Girls Said 3

• The casual one would be best for the main picture. I think they're all good though, and the joker cosplay one is fun (just not as the main pic).

• C WITHOUT the hat 😊

• I second C without the hat lol, as one of the pictures you use at least.

• Don't put the cosplay one on there. It's always a turn off when guys put pics in costume... I want to know what they actually look like.