Guys, WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR girlfriend GIVES YOU A DRAWING OF YOU TWO?

I drew a picture of me and my boyfriend, but I don't know if i should give it too him? like what would a guy probably do with it? or would you like it if your girlfriend gave you one? thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the guy would appreciate the effort that you put into it. It does not even matter how good the drawing is. As long as you put time into it and worked hard on it, he'll appreciate it. I personally would be over the moon ecstatic if my girl did that, but I'm really into drawings in general though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think "what a creepy mother fucker"

What Guys Said 5

• I would absolutly love it! I would hang it up in my room and when she's not around id gaze at it every now and then i think you should give it to him that would be nice if he doesn't like it something is wrong with him

• If it looks good!.. They imagine it hanging in front of my death bed

• yeah, i would like that very much. i would appreciate it.

• I'd think it was cute. My fiance would earn a hug at least if she did that for me.

• Just give it. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

What Girls Said 0