Is a hot virgin guy too much to ask for?

• Yes, it's too much to ask for
  • Nope, that's reasonable
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• For one expecting a virigin in general is asking a lot unless you are 16yrs old. On top of that fact, common sense just tells us that the hotter you are, the less likely you are to be a virgin.

Don't try and have your cake and eat it to. This really should be such a minor issue in a relationship.

• But it's not like being a virgin is that hard to achieve. All you have to do is not have sex.

• I think you are looking for someone to ease the pressure, you just won't admit to yourself. You are in denial. Your lifestyle choice is a due to your subconscious anxieties about sex. Not the other way around.

I still feel you are asking a lot. You have every right to prefer a virgin man, but you have to understand that you are seriously limiting your dating pool by doing so and have to live with that consequence. This pool is even further reduced when you add in the fact that they also have to be attractive. By age 21, 85% of people have had sex. So by adding in the attractiveness factor, my guess is you've limited your choices down to about 5% of men or less. Again, you have every right to do that, I'm just saying, this explains why you are finding hard to meet a guy who matches this criteria, and therefore answers your question.

• I don't even understand what you mean by pressure? I shouldn't ever be pressured to have sex with someone. I'm not anxious about sex. I'm excited. I would only like to have 1 sex partner in life and I would prefer to be his only sex partner in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe there are a lot of virgin guys out there, but they lie about their virginity because our society puts a negative stigma against male virgins. It's really unfortunate. I'm a virgin, and I definitely prefer a virgin guy as well.

• If i didn't go out in collage I would have marginally better grades but be a virgin.
      All the pressure where under can keep up virgins and single even if where fairly good looking then after collage theirs still things like if your professional and don't date colleges but don't meet meany other people.
      Getting laid can as much a matter of circumstance as looks or even personality.

What Guys Said 32

• Did someone call?(kidding)

Nah it's not to hard to find you just have to know where to look.

• Here's the thing, guys who want to get laid purposely work on their appearance to attract women. They go the gym, keep up with latest fashion trends, wear nice fragrances, get nice hair cuts, tidy their facial hair.

Guys who don't care about getting sex, don't spend a lot of time making themselves appealing to women. They don't work out, they don't wear nice clothes, get regular hair cuts, groom their beards. Because they don't care.

Being hot is a lot of work, why put in all the effort if you have no end goal?

• No, it's not too much to ask for.

• If he were hot, he wouldn't be a virgin. So it's not that it's too much to ask for, but that it's just like asking for food that tastes great without anyone ever having tried it at all.

• nope i dont think so, but if that hot virgin guy is looking for a virgin girl and your not virgin then its too much to ask for

• I'm saying yes because in today's oversexed society, People who have morals are a dying breed. Morals have been replaced by things like "The hook up culture" and Friends with benefits, and so on. If there are any guys out there waiting until marriage, They are so tired of running into the slutty ones that they probably gave up.

• It's an oxymoron.

• No its not

• I said it was reasonable, but only if you enjoyed your sacrificed children medium rare.

• We aren't told we should wait and if where hot where likely to have opportunity to get laid. Though there will always be a few who spent there life under to much pressure to find time to meet women or are really picky or one or 2 not before marriage.

• Depends on where you are looking.

• You can get hot. You can get virgin. Pick one.

• Think virgin chasing is a bit too much to ask for. Why does he HAVE to be?

• No, i'm a virgin, but i highly doubt people would consider me hot.

• You're looking at him. I mean not to brag but I attract women (not a lot of women) and I have never had sex, you wouldn't know I was a virgin just by looking at me.

• Women always ask for too much.

• define 'hot'

• No idea :P
    I guess if a guy is hot then chances are high he won't be a virgin 😂 LOL

• No it's not. You're the first woman I've heard say that.

• Nah not really, a lot of hot virgin guys out there!

• You rang me? I'm asking for a virgin girl myself. I'm virgin too

• Yes there are lots of hot virgin guys but most of them are saving themselves for marriage.

• no , not at all

• This is a parody isn't it.

• No it's not, just bang him LOL

• There are good looking guys out there who are virgins

• omg just go on twitch already. they're literally all vcard holders in the D&D sections

• no , its not
    im here:) come take me

• Yes it is. Lower your expectations

• That depends... Are you a hot virgin girl?

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 11

• In this day in age, finding such a thing is unrealistic, it's not so much that it's "too much to ask for."

• very reasonable! there r heaps of em

• Now even famles do virgin hunting? 😐

• Why does he have to be a virgin?

• If he's hot, he probably isn't a virgin. So, yes.

If you want a hot virgin guy, try looking a little bit harder. There's probably quite a few shy or socially awkward guys who are hot, but are still virgins because they can't talk to girls.

• Become a Mormon. Though the jury is still out on how attractive they are.

• why a virgin?
    anyway it's going to be hard to find

• Why do you need him to be a virgin?

• No its not too much
    Especially when we're both virgin

• Nope but needless. Guys with xp are always better.

• I don't think it's too much to ask for, but hard to find so you must be patient