Do you think girls loose interest in a guy a lot faster than a guy loses interest in a woman?

Why is it il have a girl interested for a week or two... Then BAM... Long gone , is she fucking another guy? She just found someone better etc? The last girl I was talking to for a month... Just stopped sending texts / messages etc , following week see her in a relationship with some fat glasses tosser... Wtf? Time to slap a bitch?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You're scenario isn't representative of all women.

2. There are countless women saying that a guy is refusing to respond after they boned.

3. It depends on the type of person you go for that they'll lose interest. Or, they're just not into you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened to me. Ill give you 2 scenarios

First girl: Got her number last year (i know lol). I hit her up and she talks back, keeps the convo going at times. Never hits me up though (tf?). She's still like that today. BUT she's responding

Second girl: Got her number a few weeks ago. Started texting and there was so much heat between us. She even hit me up the next day. She went to the hospital soon after and contact became less and less. Then now she won't even read my messages.

Clearly, something happened. Dont know what but I dont really care. Im a pretty confident guy, I dont need to beg for attention or prove myself to anyone. BUT girl 1, I get the feeling she's finally opening up to me (after 1 year of me hitting her up with just banter and general convo not really caring lol). Not like my mindset is guna change unless I see something special in her. I wonder if I should tell her I've attracted girls older then her before lol (im talking about women around 34 years getting all touchy feely). Shit just happens, thats life I guess.

What Girls Said 11

• Regadless of gender people can lose interest quite rapidly die to having a short attention span or no patience. For instance if a guy has a crush and that girl knows, but he never acts on it or acts on it years later when its too late. Then she will lose interest and look for someone else that won't mess her around.
    Maybe she was just lonely, seeking attention and stringing you along right from the beginning. Or the more she's got to know about you, she might think that your not compatible with her.

• lose*

That was going to bother me.

- 'Slap a bitch' Hahaha.
    Honestly, the common denominator is you with the chicks.

- So either you're picking the wrong chicks.. or you need to ask one of them. Ask them for honesty, it might hurt, but then you'll know.

• I find guys loose interest quicker. But 'talking to'? Just talking to for a month? She got bored of waiting probably.

• Yes of course. Girls tend to be more sensitive so they fall in love more easily, yet at the same time they fall out of love more easily. Vice versa for guys. Hope that helped!!!

• I don't think it has to do with gender, but on the person. Some people just aren't feeling it and move on to someone else. I wish they would say it, it would save me a lot of time.

• She probably found something she didn't like about you tbh

• Yeah if u ain't interesting we lose interest

• desigur!

• I'm actually going through the same thing. The guy who said he was into me and wanted to get to know me better a few days ago, is avoiding me. He just led me on. Honestly, I think it's more common for guys to do this more than girls do.

• I need time to move. Sometimes even years. And by the way, I'm a girl, so it doesn't matter what gender you are, it depends on how that person gets attached to others.

• No, I don't think it has anything to do with gender. It's just that women have more options.

What Guys Said 8

• Lol, I don't think that's particularly the case... It depends on the person I guess. But a common thing that will cause a girl to lose interest is if she gets bored with you and that mainly occurs when you don't keep pushing things forward, you're not assertive and you miss escalation windows. The fact you mentioned texts/messages indicates a bit of that if that was a major part of your relationship, texting can get very boring very quickly.. I only text to setup a date.

• It might be the same, and it may never really go away, but you know after a girl does her signals and a guy doesn't catch on and latch on and pursue her like its HIS job hen your pretty much fucked for getting her. Girls think they put effort, but they don't speak even when they know the guy is really shyyl and it wouldn't be too hard to start talking to him

• I say yes, because women have more male suitors around them and pursuing them, which means there is more temptation for a woman to "upgrade ".

• I tried for 2 years for this one woman. Some things you just can't do anything about. She basically acts like I'm dead to her.

• Girls lose interest in a guy faster than vice versa because she hardly needs him as much as he needs her.

• Guys always lose interest after sex, girls waaaay before then.

• that's what happens man. move one and do the same

• Yes. Women have a very low attention span and constant men trying to get them. They play the dating game like an auction where they give themselves to the highest bidder.

If someone offers her a better time she drops you even if she promise to go with you at a pre arranged date.

If someone spent years, helped her through her dark times, and had good memories and was a loving partner most women drop them if they believe they can secure a relationship with an even more successful male.

In short women are not loyal. They operate on instinct and hypergamy. Monkey branching is a female trait.