Why is it now so wrong for an older men to cast aside the leftovers his own age and date younger hotter women with soft tight bodies?

we all love a hot girl young girl with a soft tight body.
so must butthurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know why because younger girls are a little more easier to manipulate. That's all you guys do get a innocent girl and brain wash her to be your "perfect" girl.

• not so innocent but that stepford wives scenario sounds good.

• all part of a learning experience

• The older ones fall for the same crap as well... not that I would know anything about any of that.

What Girls Said 11

• leftovers? gimme a break lol

• Nothing wrong , as long as those girls like you over the fit, energetic young men their own age

• There's nothing wrong with wanting to date younger girls. There's something wrong with that attitude tho. 'Leftovers'. That's gross and you're clearly sexualising young women and don't give a shit about them as a person. I always date older but I don't just date any older man.

• of course I sexualise them but only the hot ones and we are all consenting adults and each know what we are getting.

• Yeah and that's why you'll have trouble. Young women who date older men aren't dumb, we know what we're looking for and if you're just coming across like a horny dog which you are, I'd walk away.

• I just think it's gross when any older person dates anyone significantly younger than themselves. It's like dating their own children.

• as far as I'm concerned as long as the age gap isn't over 10 years i'll let it fly, any more than that and I'll start thinking he's some kind of dirty/pedophillic disgusting pervert.

please don't be like my (ex) father ^-^

• love is supposed to be greater than skin deep, and if the guy can only see that much in the girl then he doesn't really love her, he just lusts for her.

• I'm in a 12 year age gap somewhat ship and I've had bigger ones. Idu why it matters if the person is in their mid twenties or older?

• Because you call them "leftovers". . .

• what you call something that isn't taken and nobody no longer wants?

• Because you're aging too and it's disrespectful to the person you've been with. You sound like an asshole

• If you keep your body tight you may find a husband before you hit thirty.

• MUCH more typical:
      www.texasmonthly.com/.../

"Though he liked entertaining much younger women—his buddies called the women “beneficiaries of the Roemer Scholarship Fund”—he was utterly taken with [42-year-old] Theresa."

That ^^ is generally how it goes, when it comes to older eligible/single men with the most options. That's how life works.
      Some of those guys "entertain" young women, but won't commit to them (and the young women usually don't want that, anyway -- hence the whole sugar-baby thing). When it's time to pick a partner, they typically pick someone who's younger than them, but not the kind of young the OP is talking about.

Last but not least... "Soft" and also "tight"? Lmao do you even know what words mean, friend? 😂😂

@redeyemindtricks Excuse me girl !!

• It's pretty fucking gross but whatever.

• Not every older man wants a younger woman. My boyfriend is very happy with me.

• no point in leftovers going to waste I suppose no offence.

• You must be very bitter about something. To have such anger.

• women love angry sex

• Her body is not tight at all.

• Its soft and tight the way an 18 year olds body is compared to a thirty year old.

• Kylie Jenner has a tight body. I bet you get all the ugly young women judging by your attitude

• Kylie Jenner is ugly inside and out and has too much plastic surgery and botox and lip fillers

• If you don't commit to marriage, that's your prerogative. Though it's not as easy as guys on GAG make it sound - the older you get, the older the age of women interested in you tends to be.

As for the competitive and small pool of young women into significantly older men - you've gotta be fitter, more handsome, more charming and often richer than the other guys.

• I have found that as I've gotten older I've become more in demand.

• This reply and discussion deserves 2 thumbs up...

• The older I've got, the bigger the age range of women interested has become (from 18-40+).

What Guys Said 13

• Simply put, I guess it's not wrong, but very thoughless. They may well be the authors of their own misfortune. When they do start to age, said young lady may well decide to look for a younger guy. Could leave said older guy a tad lonely.

• wow, i never actually thought about that, it makes sense because the only couples i see that are still together at age 80-90 don't have much of an age gap between them, love is supposed to be greater than skin deep, and if the guy can only see that much in the girl then he doesn't really love her, he just lusts for her.

• @anon TS: if you date someone with no interest in love then it can only be over lust, and in my experience many very old men only date young women so that they may experience being a horny teenager once more, exactly like my (ex) father and exactly like you.

and then people wonder why divorce is so common nowadays.

• @renogaza Lust is how it started with my first wife then love developed from that lust thats hiw dating works, without sexual attraction you may as well date your sister

• soft - tight bodies
    i'm confused. is that like a gummy hard candy?

anyway it isn't so wrong. don't worry about what people think if you are happy with your choices... as long as your choices are legal

• of all the options to choose from on the internet that is your choice to represent "hotter women with soft tight bodies?" Just look at the closeup of her face, it's got a touch of downs to it, not to mention if she gains even like 1 pound she will be fat.

• that is true about the fat part, she's hot and had a great rack but is one of those women who's thighs, hips, waist and ass will greatly expand by the time she hits thirty no matter what diet or fitness regime she's on and those big sweater hams will drop to her knees. She's at that sweet age 16-25 before father time will before her starts to dim and burn out usually around thirty.

• lol, well that is a harsh way to put it but I think you're right about her not being attractive by 30, as is she's barely pulling it off. I also really think her face looks a touch down syndrom ish..

Yeah not my type.

• I think she's actually very pretty but I dont spend my time looking to hard at her face

• Because men of value are chasing women of value. First and foremost, lets just accept that men and women aren't the same. You have to accept that or nothing else I say really matters:

Women are valued for their youth, beauty, fertility, and chastity.
    Men are valued for their money, power, strength, and influence.

Women's value (more or less) comes naturally, but deteriorates over time.

Men's value takes a lot of time and effort to acquire.

Additionally, there were a lot of men that spent their teens and twenties being in a sexual wasteland, so now that they have established themselves, they want their "revenge fantasy." Why should he want to date the woman that has "had her fun" when he never got to have any fun in the first place? Why should he bother with the woman that wouldn't have dated him in high school?

• The problem comes in when a man thats been constantly rejected for so long by the same age group of women, gets a great job making good money or just blooms late. And then those same women that didn't want him and called him names come back around ready for marriage or a relationship (seen this shit with my own two eyes after high school). I don't see anything wrong if women can fuck who they want with their vagina men should be able to fuck whoever we want... Life is a funny thing.

• It's not wrong.
    Calling people leftovers and talking about soft tight bodies while providing pictures of barely legal women might raise a few questions though.

• Those younger girls are usually naive and get used or they're just after the money, usually they get bored of the older guy eventually and find someone their own age once he's over the hill. It is what it is.

• If the girls find something attractive about him and they approach him, then its OK. But for older guys to just go after young ones and persist does look a little odd, if not wrong.

• as long as she's 18 id suppose its ok.

• yeah for ghe legality of the matter no piece of hot pussy is worth jailtime

• Those 'leftovers' :-p have many qualities you don't appreciate (yet).
    I felt at ease with "younger hotter women with ________" back then. Right now the spark will rather jump to a woman who is closer to my age.

• you sure you wouldn't want a young hot woman to feed you mush and change your diapers or does that happen alrwady in the OAP nursing home? lol

• @Cpourageous _Anonymous
      I'm in very good health and quite fit.
      I hope you're in good health too. :)

• I am thank you.

• Left overs lmao , most of the teenagers have some some kind of fetish for adult women including me.

• I used too as well mostly because teens my agr were impossible to get and there was always some lonely thirty year old divorcee looking to be pumped and dumped

• It's not wrong. Never has been.

• It's not wrong. It's simply shamed by the bitter expired types as a way of trying to force and shame us into liking something we don't.

Like trying to force feed a bear rotting fish, when it's surrounded by fresh trout.

• so older women are to be compared to rotting fish.. i see how it is >_>

• @ikissedtheskyonce Sad.
      http://i.imgur.com/djrarix.jpg

• @ikissedtheskyonce she definitely does