Long Distance boyfriend and his lady friend?

We are thousands of miles apart. He has a close friend that is a woman. They meet every few weeks to go to dinner. They go to nice places that require reservations and have "nice" atmospheres. Tonight they are going to a place overlooking a lake. I got a little green and he thinks I'm being stupid. Her boyfriend lives hours away so I can't help but think in the back of my mind something is going on. He drives almost an hour to her house to help her with her yard work & on and on. HELP! Am I being paranoid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy hell you are not paranoid. wtf is that guy doing? A good boyfriend should be wary that stuff like this is exponentially worse long distance. I can`t believe you are still with him! jk jk. well... I would stay suspicious, it is a healthy level of wth is this guy doing. My advice is to talk it out with him and let him know it bothers you, try to make him see just how much it upsets you, if he cares about you he should take that into consideration and try to work it out with you

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I think u should be worried a bit cuz they are going on dates technically so that may be cheating.

What Guys Said 1

• No. You're not being paranoid. You're being realistic.

What Girls Said 1