Should you take online dating serious?

I feel like such a chode when I try to write something genuine and sincere for these dating sites. Here's my most recent tinder bio -

I honestly feel like Pokemon Go might be a better dating app than this...

A little bit about myself- I'm a father of 32 different kids (all different mothers 😜 because I be setting up franchises) I'm allergic to sunlight, work, touch, responsibility, pop music, cheap food, cheap tricks, cheapskates and gold diggers.

In my spare time I like to sniff glue & take adderall while finger painting pictures of sheep.

And ah... I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem.

How can you say no to this?

• Serious and genuine
  • Comedic and silly
  • Hot pics are all that matters
  • What you wrote is kind of funny but mostly wack, people suck they'll probably say no because of it
Photon rays

Most Helpful Girl

• 32 kids, wow!

• All different mothers too!

• I know right. I can't imagine how you manage to meet them

• Maternity ward

Most Helpful Guy

• The 4 rules:

1) be attractive (in your pics)

2) don't be unattractive

3) always have zero expectations

4) don't ever let it get into the way of meeting people in real life

• Yeah even my model manslut friend says online dating sucks... He'd rather go out than use it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• yeah that's not really going to get you any good attention. if you aren't going to take it seriously then why bother doing it? you know what i mean? sort of seems like a waste of your time

• yeah, I can't really excel in the online format, me and a buddy are going to be going out to different place more often.

• You won't be tasting the punch from the sweet poonberry tree...

• I already changed it, it was funny for a moment but I know stupid write ups get you nowhere unless they are short and sweet... Besides hot pics are all that matters.