I feel like such a chode when I try to write something genuine and sincere for these dating sites. Here's my most recent tinder bio -
I honestly feel like Pokemon Go might be a better dating app than this...
A little bit about myself- I'm a father of 32 different kids (all different mothers 😜 because I be setting up franchises) I'm allergic to sunlight, work, touch, responsibility, pop music, cheap food, cheap tricks, cheapskates and gold diggers.
In my spare time I like to sniff glue & take adderall while finger painting pictures of sheep.
And ah... I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem.
How can you say no to this?
- Serious and genuine50% (4)0% (0)36% (4)Vote
- Comedic and silly12% (1)33% (1)18% (2)Vote
- Hot pics are all that matters12% (1)67% (2)27% (3)Vote
- What you wrote is kind of funny but mostly wack, people suck they'll probably say no because of it26% (2)0% (0)19% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
The 4 rules:
1) be attractive (in your pics)
2) don't be unattractive
3) always have zero expectations
4) don't ever let it get into the way of meeting people in real life1