Do all girls like athletes?

I'm not an athlete. Also the athletes get all the cute/attractive women with the nice bodies. On the contrary, I play an instrument which is the piano. Since all the cute/attractive women go for athletes and I'm no athete, I'm a musician, does this I won't get girls at all? Or am i wrong?

0|0
19|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily, some do and others don't. I like athletes because they have a nice body, I especially like guys who are into fitness.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are attractive, then woman will love that you play the piano. If not, then well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I can definitely dig athletic types. But I've also gone for musicians, and gamers, and fighters, etc.

I like lots of dudes and athletes are up there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many women like men who play piano or guitar.

I'm not into athletes much as I'm lazy and they typically want to do things. I'm too busy at home

0|0
    0|0
  • Pahaha so wrong. There's heaps of girls who will go for the musician type - dontcha worry young Padawan

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does this post scream?
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../536.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like athletes. I used to date musicians a lot, won't touch them with a 50 foot barge pole now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh... Not for me. No matter what he does, the personality gets me the most. Of course it's even nicer to discover later on their talents. I'd be much more interested in hearing and seeing your piano skills then seeing a guy lifting weights. Nothing against athletes tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wrong. There's plenty of women who like musicians as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all women like athletes. Some like musicians, or any other hobby or profession. I think a lot might like a healthy partner, however.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is a member of the choir. He also plays the piano/guitar. And we're both gamers. :D I really don't think your interest matters, unless your girl in question likes athletic types. I'm with him because he's genuinely nice and funny and a great person, not because he does sport (which he doesn't HAHA). You sound nice, stay that way and you'll be fine. Good luck in your ventures on the romance side! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be a musician and still take care of your body. And girls will like you. Anw, not every girl want a ripped body.

I want someone who works ou though, because I do every single day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into guys who play big sports like basketball, football, soccer, and so on. Those guys tend to be jerks. I was in marching band, so I know what it's like.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of hot guys who are not athletes, and a lot are even musicians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and do date athletes but won't ever date footballers or rugby players.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I find athletes playboys and prefer the shy mysterious musician guys ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the girl.
    I think musicians are quite attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a musician over an athlete.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Obviously not all brah

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to chill
    Girls like musicians too
    I'm athlete and musician both by the way :P

0|0
    0|0
  • no...