I dont know what to do with my life?

i am 24 and i am so lost. I feel like i had no fun the past year and i grew up in a house where relationships where pretty much not important and the only thing that was was school work and money but no social life... i am 24 never had a boyfriend, sex, friends basically the teenage life... i still live at home with my mom but i feel like... i dont know i feel like I've wasted a lot and never had any fun or created memories... i feel really depressed now, and i am also too scared to move out i have been doubting for over a year... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're only 24. not even mid-life. so start doing the things you want to do. go out with friends, meet some guys, have sex if you want. obviously don't through all care to the wind but you can certainly start doign the things you want to do.

everyday is a chance to start anew

Most Helpful Girl

• Money will be tight, but experience life on your own. It's a great feeling and very liberating. If you don't want to move out, at least travel. Do some trips away from everyone to give you that independence. But you still have lots of life left. Take one day at a time and do something you enjoy everyday even just something little. And so many people don't know what to do with their life. I'm almost 30 and still don't know. Its fine.

What Guys Said 4

• im in a same situation like you, i'd say try not to think about that. just keep yourself busy in doing things in your life. i'd strongly suggest you to go to gym because you will feel much better mentally by working out

• Honestly one of the best things to do is try and do some travelling and get yourself out of the daily routine, give yourself some challenges out of the comfort zone and you will learn so much about not only the world but you to!

• You should talk to someone because it sounds like you have a anxiety issue and experiencing early stages of depression. What do you want out of your life?

• Just move out, you have nothing to lose!

What Girls Said 0