Jane and John recently met and started dating. They became intimate after a couple of encounters and the sex was amazing. John became very affectionate with Jane and quickly turned into mush around her. John explained to Jane that he was "so into her" and asked if he could spend more time with her in the coming days. She agreed to spend the following weekend with him. A couple days passed after that and Jane heard nothing from John. She didn't want to seem clingy so she resisted the urge to contact him. The weekend came. Nothing from John. She was disappointed, angry, and hurt. This has happened to Jane before but she truly felt a connection with John and didn't see this one coming.
What could have been the reasons for John's about-face?
- John just wanted sex67% (4)25% (1)50% (5)Vote
- John realized Jane wasn't right for him during their days apart17% (1)25% (1)20% (2)Vote
- Something happened to John (an accident or otherwise)16% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
- John got spooked when he realized his strong feelings for Jane and bailed0% (0)50% (2)20% (2)Vote
- None of the above0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote