How can a girl keep their man on his toes?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now. We are really comfortable with each other and know almost everything about each other, and we hangout every single day.

At this point in our relationship I personally tend to get a little bored. I don't get that butterfly feeling in my stomach anymore because it's all comfort now.

What can I do to keep my boyfriend head over heels for me and to keep wanting me more and more

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually go out with my girlfriends , post HOT pictures and watch the comments from male admirers poor in, maybe do a little flirting, probably not the best things to do but keeps him on his toes

• Omg!! That's Exactly what I do!!!
      And it works! I totally agree though!!!

• LOL probably playing with fire but shrugs

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• "How can a girl keep their man on his toes?"

If you drug him, then tie a noose around his neck and if he comes down from his toes from a chair it chokes him.

• You must set up traps and tests for him so that he does not become complacent in the relationship. Physically assault him at random intervals. Booby trap the house, ideally in areas where people would feel the most comfortable. When he is sleeping, abandon him on the mountain side with nothing to defend himself like the Spartans did to be sure their young were worthy. Encourage him to do the same to you. This can become a program of self improvement for the two of you.

• It has only been a year and you are already bored with him. You need to find things he likes to do and that you both like to do. He should do things you lije to do. Go to the movies, a museum, the beach, a sporting event, a park, a festival, local event, concert etc. Take time to be with your friends and he needs to take time to be with his friends. You need time away from each other. Stop hanging out together everyday because that is a big oart of why you are getting bored.

• Don't become boring. Make sure you keep your edge or if you don't have one develop one. Most men would prefer a girl who can be spontaneous.

• The real question is why are you playing games like this a year into the relationship? You should be able to keep each other satisfied and entertained without playing manipulative mind games.

• We are satisfied but after awhile it gets a tad bit routined and boring. Personally I feel like that..
      I like being kept on my toes, I like feeling excited, just like one you first talk to your crush.

Couples get bored. It happens. I just want to do something about it.

• Get creative. with sex lol or be spontanous. and do. random things neither one of you has done, doin those things together will build new memorys and add new heat to the relatioshio!

• 1 / you might think you know everything about him but you wrong
    2/ do you fight a lot
    3/ do something unexpected for him so he can do the same eve if you dont like that thing
    4 / in any given second dont disrespect or mention any of his mistakes in front of others , dont act like a jealous bitch and dont start sex more often
    :p

• I personally get annoyed easily, but I'll get over it. (Just with him)
      He thinks I'm "bi polar" but everyone else's says I'm the nicest and happiest girl ever. Literally everyone tells me that.

I hardly initiate sex because he always does, and I do not act jealous!

• @Robin35d
      i dont understand either does the the guy do everything

• I wouldn't like to think that men like doing it all by themselves. I would imagine he would get tired of it. Guys like feeling wanted just like we do. I think you're doing the right thing by doing stuff separately. It gives you time to miss each other and appreciate what you have more. You have the world at your fingertips, look up some things you both like doing, have fun planning it, and surprise him with it. at least he will see your effort and hopefully he will put in the same amount to make you happy as well. Good luck!

• How can a girl keep their man on his toes? Put legos on the floor :v
    But seriously, to turn up the sexual tension, try new positions... send him sexy little messages... truly explore your kinky side.

• "At this point in our relationship I personally tend to get a little bored." Is this your first relationship? What have you done to make the relationship FUN (so you don't get bored)?

• My second relationship.
      I just really like the idea of when you first start talking to someone you like. You don't know what will happen next, you get butterflies in your stomach, you are extremely excited to see him.
      We just got back from a 2 week vacation and I was a little more annoyed than having fun. We are spending some time apart so we won't kill each other lol

• Yea I can see that totally normal. I thought you were gonna use this as an excuse to cheat or dump him. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", you guys gotta have hobbies outside of spending so much time together.

• oh no! I want to try and make us both happy.
      We spend so much time together it's a little routined & gets kind of boring. So I wanted to try to do something that'll make him want me!
      Time apart will probably be the best deal after a long vacation.

• As a woman you torture us already. Why do you need to know more methods?

• Stun Gun, replace his alarm clock with a stun gun on his dressed or side table! He will get a nice jolt an stand up instantly

• Nothing lol... from the sounds of it this relationship is on the cusp of dissolution.

• Not at all. I just like excitement in my life. Relationship get routined and I want to avoid that

• If you have to try, then the relationship is doomed to fail. After a while the reltionship should build to a point that you need nothing else but the person.

• Couples should never stop trying, regardless of how long they've been together. Its perfectly fine to get comfortable but we should continue to please and surprise our significant other

• Yes, but not to keep the other person interested.

• Try new things in bed or have a slave day where one of you has to do what your told all day and the next time you switch placee

What Girls Said 5

• attach spikes like this on his heels so that if doesn't stay on his toes, he'll get poked.

• Keep your life exciting. If you are an exciting person you will bring that into your relationship.

• Go on vacation, get away from him a bit. He'll miss you.

• You all learning that a relationship is in starry eyed forever.

• have your own life.
    i made that mistake.
    my exs wanted all my free time. then they get bored. no more exitment, i was there for them all the time. so he start to look at other women...
    now my ex new girlfriend. she has her own cats and dogs. can't hang out with him all the time... all he wants is to be with her.

• I completely agree. And that's where I'm at. I'm the one whose getting bored. So I start backing off and I give us a break, and I go hangout with my friends.

It works. I get excited to see him.

• There you go, if he is a keeper don't mess it up

• I believe that being in your early 20's couples need time and space to grow. Hence what you said "have your own life"