Are all western women becoming lesbians and feminists or asexual?

There attitude must change if they dont want to lose there men for south east asia or east Europe where women dress act and are still feminine.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Feminine heterosexual egalitarian reporting in, sir!

You'd have no chance with the women out there like me and others because your attitude reeks of bitterness, sir!

Have a nice trip to South East Asia sir!

• lol right. bc traditionally there were no 'issues'. thats life. there are issues. and things change. then other issues. and things change. then more and more issues and more and and things change. and they either change for the better or we eventually ultimately spontaneously combust and start over as a dot somewhere in the atmosphere. things are hacking and the earth is at risk but not bc of feminism or women not acting with deference towards men. matter of fact you guys got us into the shot hole were in with bombs war raping invasions genocide famine corruption disease as war weapon.

pointing fingers is used less as we just have a seaming pile of poop to clean up but if you want to point fingers your finger is in the wrong direction.

• I don't know but who cares. Stop crying and threatening. If you don't like what you have, go chase what you do like. End of story.

• Fuck no. I'm feminine af, and I like my men masculine and dominant with tons of filthy muscle and testosterone lol.

• Perhaps some, but not all, no.

• Yes the percentage is getting higher bot lower thats the problem that one day it may go 100%

• I think u need to update your attitude before you lose your penis

• hah! nobody is losing men just because they aren't your old definition of "feminine" i consider myself a feminist and i have 0 problems getting guys. never going to become a lesbian because there isn't a shortage of men, and im nowhere near asexual because ones again, guys are everywhere. always have options and choose wisely.

• You would be surprised hiw many guys are chosing to ignore western women because of there attitude.

• How is it sexes that we show no interest in your race?

do you even know my race? im Russian and Polish but im not your ridiculous stereotypical sexist version of "feminine". im nowhere near submissive, i dont dress like im amish, im comfortable enough with my sexuality to discuss sex openly, i dont care about "feminine" things like flowers and romantic movies, and i dont avoid doing specific things simply because they aren't considered to be "lady like", i do what i want and act how i want, and still have no problem getting guys.

• Some men aren't a loss.

• Well, what's so unfeminine about us?

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• no sir. not this girl here. i am very much sexual, not into girls, and definitely not feminist. i think they're nuts.

• I can honestly say that I'm neither a lesbian nor a feminist nor asexual. However it is questionable if I'm considered western.

• No worries. We don't want you anyways.

• What color is your rock? Is it heavy?

• That is a ridiculous question. It is totally incorrect. When you get such crazy thoughts

• Not all are, but why you hate people that are different from you?

• Ask a feminist that question.

Why are the man hating lesbians trying to ruin the world?

• . . .

• You act like modern men are a prize. most of them are gay or identify as women

What Guys Said 9

• last time i checked even feminists want dick. so no not all of them are lesbians or asexual.

• No, thats fucking ridiculous

• maybe your attitude is wrong?

• Well no.
    What?

• i see lots of insults here but we must admit that if things keep going in that soon what defines a man and a woman will no longer exist leading a shit load of issues.

• Yes for defzies

• Thank god I don't live in the US.

• Yes it makes me sick

• Yes all of them..