I never feel like I'm good for any guy... do guys want perfection?

I never feel like I'm good enough for guys. I have an imperfect body and a large forehead. I feel like when guys are with me I disappoint them. Do guys only like model bodies? I just feel like I'm never good enough enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like maybe you and I should talk!! I usually am attracted to the 'quirky', kind of 'strange' and 'nerdy' types, usually with glasses, but a really sweet, caring personality. Usually she is REALLY SMART, but it isn't required!
    I don't want the skinny, bony, model types, but the women with PERSONALITY, someone that I can relate to, and like, as a person, first!!
    As for body type, I like to cuddle, so soft curves, no rib bones or hip bones showing, a little 'tummy' is just fine, as long as she likes who she is and doesn't constantly degrade herself!
    I like the PERSON, and as long as she feels OK with her body, I think we can get along well!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're always going to be your biggest critic. Unless you've had strangers comment on a giant forehead it's likely not even anything a guy will pick out. You have to remember that people see others as a whole being, as I'm sure you do when you look at your friends/family/people in general, rather than for their individual parts and perceived flaws. The vast majority of women have imperfect bodies. If you asked any one of us, I can bet 80% (conservatively) will be able to point out multiple things we are unhappy about in ourselves. (which is sad but another topic). Don't be so hard on yourself, especially for those things you can't change. If you're worried about your weight or whatever, take steps to be better.

What Guys Said 12

• A lot of people are actually subconsciously drawn to imperfections. It adds character to their look. Obviously in moderation. No one wants a disfigured face but little trivial things make a person unique. I love model type bodies.. I appreciate the hard work that goes into it. Curvy.. toned.. flat stomach.. big boobs.. perky ass. Hnnng. I mean I think that's just universally attractive.

• until you accept yourself noone else will

• I have a big ass dome piece lol. But I've been told I'm attractive, whenever I used to hear this i would tell myself, "I don't feel cute". Only till recently have i accepted my flaws and realized that there's nothing wrong with me, I'm perfect the way I am and whoever doesn't like it can suck a dick... or a lemon, whichever is better...

• no not at all magazines do but most sensible guys know that its not reality for both men and women to look like hollywood

• I find beauty in imperfections, but only middle imperfections

• What are middle imperfections?

• @Cherokeehp I think looking like a victoria secret model is gross. I like women that some would rate a 6 or 7. I don't like beauty as much as I like a woman who makes me laugh a lot.

• your looks ain't got nothing to do with it it's your negative actions that's what's driving the men away

• i dont know what you look like so i can't help you, post a pic it helps with questions like this.

• That kind of shit is what makes relationships bad, if you weren't enough he wouldn't be with you

• Most definitely you're just being too superficial, I bet you look really nice.

• You and me both :-) (for girls) no guys don't... unless they're shallow and obnoxious :-)

• No, I want self-confidence

What Girls Said 7

• This won't help you much, but I can relate, too. I've never had a boyfriend in my life, and I'm approaching 46. I think my lack of self confidence and low self esteem, gets in the way a lot. Even before I got really heavy, guys still weren't interested in me, probably on account of the vibes I give out, I guess. I read that guys are quite visual by nature, and if they're interested enough, they'll approach you, and if not, then nothing happens. I read that they like confident girls too, as long as they have a pretty face (knew there had to be a catch!) Are you giving off negative vibes, such as being unapproachable? Sorry to ramble on. I hope this helped, somewhat.

• Guys want perfection? hahaha no way

• Let's ignore the guys for now and start with yourself. You should first love yourself, before loving someone else.
      Guys don't want perfection, but they love confidence

• Idiot I used to think the same way till one of my mutual former crushes turned female friends told me she loved me and told me about my finer qualities. A woman love is amazing I feel refined light as a feather (corny i know) lol. You all are headaches but thank god for the slightly sane ones lol.

• @BlackPantherSpeaks Sorry, I chuckled at the feather part

• Self love first before another can love you.

• No Imperfections are what make you unique

• boo hooo, gain confidence and stop looking for validation from men.

• you just gotta boost ur self confidence! does not mean you are not good enough for guys

• Relax. No one is looking for perfection cause it doesn't exist. Everyone struggles with imperfections and flaws. If you ever feel like you have no chance of finding love, just remember one thing: Even Honey Boo Boo's mom got married. There's someone for everyone. Someon finds you beautiful and amazing.