Who here is fed up with dating and wants some real relationships type sh*t?

I mean come it's stupid now. We left high school why are dancing back and forth. I like you, you like me. So let's walk the mile together and end it together. I may or may not by your type but I'm a decent guy. I'm not good. Just "OK" if I could I would date myself Forget y'all.
But I understood something I'm missing my other half. And you know what. Until you reached that mentality where I am. Sorry babez. Next!!! I'm a goofball yes I know. But at least I know what I want. I'm being a lawyer soon. I have quite the money saved in my bank. And yeah I haven't been in the right place in a while been through a lot. But I picked myself up and wiped the dust of my back and pushed forward. Because no one likes a quitter. So now the good news is. I am in the right place in my life. Good job. Good health. Faith in Christ stronger. Good job. And school is almost done with a promising career of Law in the prospect. Now I am ready to day and be in a committed. But sadly you females aren't. Well some not all. That being said. I'm still gonna focus on me. Someone might come along but until then.
TruExo. Is finally out of the dating game and you know what single is where it's at I see the light now
All and for those who are confused. I'm dating but that doesn't mean I'm done meeting new people. Show me you're mature ladies. And then I'll consider you. Until then Peace!!

• Yes I'm sooo done. Who here is fed up with dating and wants some real relationships type sh*t?
  • You're ugly anywho. We don't need you!!Who here is fed up with dating and wants some real relationships type sh*t?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, dating is a part of "real relationship type shit" lol. But I get what you're saying, you're talking about the dumb games people think they need to play.

• Not when these thots play games.

• lol then stop dating thots.

• You know how when you date a "good guy" then it turns out he was a f*ckboy and you were his side dishes. That what was happening to me. They played me by pretending to be "good"

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Yea me
    I've never liked dating for no reason
    But still a kid so better staying single till I'm ready for a serious relationship

• Well, we kind of talked about this so I feel you and you know where I stand.

• I'm not!!! I don't even like dating Lol I already told you I'm going to be single forever.

• Serial dater right here.

I only hate dating when people complicate it and I DO take "sanity breaks"
    of self imposed celibacy because of this.

I NEVER want a relationship though.
    I DONT believe in monogamy.

What Guys Said 1

• Feck it, i just want to reproduce.. Like an animal girls make me out to be

Leave as much offspring as i can before i die, after all we only live once

Most of those girls dreaming of a prince charming will end up 60 and alone, without extending their blood line