I'm kinda worried?

All of my friends seem to be able to find new relationships but I'm here wondering why I don't have a boyfriend...
I'm one of those girls who refuses to sleep around with anyone I see and I'm known for having standards but I'm worried that I'm going to be single forever...
one of my ex friends constantly has new boyfriends and I always wonder why she gets boyfriends but I don't...
Am I doing something wrong?

I do want a boyfriend aswell... I'ts not only because my friends are in relationships...

Most Helpful Guy

• you have standards, so its up to you to choose the guy you want and approach and ask the one you want out. girls have that luxury because girls dont usually get rejected. and its always been the girl who decides on who she wants when she wants anyways.
    otherwise if you dont make moves, you will be alone.

• What kind of moves are you talking about?

• approaching, telling the guy how you feel and what you want of him, that has to do with love, sex and relationships. etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• No of course not! You are being very strong by resisting the urge to date any guy you can. I am kind of in the same situation, but when you are single you don't have to worry about compromising and buying gifts and all this other stuff. This other girl comes off to me as desperate and seems like she would date anyone who wants to date her. Don't be afraid to wait.

What Guys Said 4

• Well good for you, I'm in the same boat but I have been around the block a few times lol. But for me, I appealing to a very specific demographic of women and I feel like they don't like me for me, they like me because they cannot get what they really want. And also today's dating game is fucked. Two people who are scared to catch feelings so they do couple like shit together and the one who cares the least controls everything

• You shouldn't cutie
    It's good that you don't want to have sex with some random guy
    Plus you're under 18 so I think you're still very young and you should chill and enjoy 🍫

• We're both in the same boat, don't worry soon we'll be able to drink away our problems at home alone :-)

• People will see you for the stunning person you are and will date you for that so don't be worried to have standards

What Girls Said 3

• You do you. I didn't get a date until is was 20 and I still haven't had a serious relationship. It's perfectly normal and there's no reason to force yourself into something you don't want.

• You're under 18 bro, no rush. Just chill.

• How old are you?

• 17...

• In know how it can be and i understand you, but you shouldn't worry too much and its really really good that you stand up and dont sleep around with just anyone! You should be proud. Sometimes it goes fast to find a guy and sometimes it doesn't, its just to wait :) it will come just dont think about it much.
      I thought a lot about it and i really wanted a boyfriend etc,, but i learned to just wait and one day it just happend! you're not doing anything wrong at all!