Guys, HELP! Do guys like it when girls ask them out?

Typical dilemma here. Saw this cutie I know at the bar. Let's call him Ty. Ty is two years younger than me and was close with my cousin in high school. He and me both don't really talk to my cousin anymore. Anyway, I see Ty at the bar last weekend and sat And talked with him and his friends all night. He seemed to have a good time but he's just a fun guy, I don't think he was having fun bc I was there. I want to tell him I had a great time but I don't want to come on too strong because I tend to do that. Any advice? Should I ask him out? I don't know when I'll run into him again and I don't think he'd ever ask me out because his one guy friend isn't too crazy about me. I'm fat too so that's something they might make fun of. HELP

6

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience I definitely like it when a girl asks me out first. It's nice every once in a while to be pursued rather then being the pursuer. I also think you should ask him out. Sometimes it pays to be bold and take chances. Life is kinda boring if you dont... Even if you don't get the answer you were looking for at least you asked. The worst thing they can say is no. P. s. I'f he bases his opinion of you off of what is friend thinks then he's not worth the time. He can listen to his friends advice when it comes to is love life but it shouldn't have that much sway on his decision. Good luck and I hope this helps.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't have a problem with that. If you see a guy you fancy, go ask him. The worst that can happen is he says no thanks. Then you've lost nothing. He might, however, say yes please!

• yup, we sure do, and most guys want the girl to ask us out anyways, its the girl who decides on who she wants when she wants anyways. especially when a girl is beautiful, because beauty prevents rejection.

• Yeah, nothing wrong with that :)

• I'd rather have her be honest, you know? It's not silly or anything to confess. You get my respect for coming forward, even if the love isn't mutual

• That's actually a lot more helpful than what I was expecting. Thank you for that. :)

• Yeah sorry for the short answers xD

• of course- empowered women rock

• i can't speak for others but i personally appreciate it.