When will I have my first real relationship?

I'm 17 in 2 months and I haven't had real relationship yet, I have kissed a few guys, chatted and flirted a million times but I have never had real boyfriend for a month or more.. also i have never had sex and some of my friends already had and number of them is growing.. my older sisters and their friends tell me that everyone tend to have a boyfriend when they turn 17 so that i probably will.. I'm confident and positive person in general, but I'm becoming kinda anxious about this lately.. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• we're literally in the same boat girl, but just because all your other friends have boyfriends doesn't mean you'll never get one. Yes it's true that most people get boyfriends at 17 but it's also true that a billion of other girls/guys don't find someone till later in life. I don't wanna sound cliché but it just means that you haven't found the right guy for you and he's probably out there in the same position you are so just continue being you because eventually you'll both find each other, otherwise if you become a hermit crab you'll end up missing out on meeting him. (: good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Next year when you message me haha jk. Don't rush it do it when you are ready. That said I should of started having sex at 16 but I wasn't interested and was nervous I waited till I was 21 to start having sex and dating. Otherwise in highschool I went on like maybe two lunch dates that was it mostly gamed out or got drunk

What Girls Said 3

• Girl you have years til you have a real relationship I still haven't had a real relationship and I'm 23, I just want to finish school and enjoy life.

• Don't just want a boyfriend for the sake of having one. Wait till you talk to a guy you actually like and f you have a connection and he likesuou back hopefully he will ask you, or you cold take a risk nd ask him, guys likeconfiden women.

• Nah don't worry about it. I'm 18 and I've never been in a relationship either. I haven't even kissed any guys so you're already ahead of me. Anyway I've been asked out a few time and have asked guys out too but it never works out. Right now I'm just chilling and I'm not really worried about getting involved with anyone. So you shouldn't either lol