So should I text him first? is he even into me?

So there's this guy and I've had a thing with him for a couple of months now, and he told one of my best friends that he thinks that I'm one of the hottest girls he has ever seen, and about two nights ago he texted me asking to hang out with my sometime, well as you know today is Easter so I texted him today wishing him a happy Easter he replied back, but I don't know if I should text him anymore or text him first or what. We used to text all the time and he would always text me first, but I don't know if should be the one to do it first this time to show my interest or what? Help Please and thank you! (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a similar situation. I text my guy first practically everyday 'cause I know that if I don't do it we probably won't talk that day. he used to text me first all the time but now things have changed and it seems like our roles have reversed. I really don't like texting him first 'cause I feel like I'm the only one putting effort into our relationship but, whatever.

& to know if he's into you or not you really need to ask him. I confronted my guy because he wouldn't text me back so I just came out with it and asked him if he was still into me and he said that he was.

What Guys Said 1

• go for it, guys like it when a girl can text first sometimes. they hate always having to be the ones to start something

What Girls Said 2

• if he's interested in you, let him work for your attention

that's my rule.

Easter is a time where people are with their families.

Just wait till after Easter. maybe try to hang out together if you like him back.

• let him text. and see if he will ask you out or just talk to him in person.