How soon is too soon for a guy your dating tell you he loves you?

We haven't been dating that long 2 1/2 months. I don't really know what his deal is because the first month he ghost me. Then comes back to make it right. Tells me he loves, and wants a relationship. I like him a lot but him saying I love you kind of freaked me out. He has however gotten better with the communication , and making time for me. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• If a guy says he loves you within 1 week after you met that I would say is too soon.

• Less than 1 yr is not enough time to say that, being honest, sounds like he's rushing things he can't possibly love you he barely knows you lol him saying that may have ruined that relationahip for good becouse he can't take it back and you can't forget he said. that, its just in. the air, and if. he said that who knows what else he may. say that is to early to say..

What Girls Said 1

• After a month or so, it's not considered too soon. However, I understand your reaction. It would freak me out as well if I were in your position.