I need help breaking up with my online bf?

So I met this guy in a chat and I like him a lot , I think I love him actually. We live in two countries that are close but we aren't close to each other. We have been talking for a while and he is sweet and doesn't make me feel anything other than great. The problem is that there is a four year age difference and I'm nervous to meet him. I'm thinking about breaking up , what should I do? How do I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things are looking great between you two and 4 years is not a big difference, it's fine you shouldn't worry about that. Wanting to break up because of that doesn't make sense either.

No, you shouldn't break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not really your boyfriend if it's strictly online, right? I mean, y'all don't actually know each other. Plus the age gap makes the whole thing illegal...

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah that is a bit of an age difference but I mean you'll be legal in 2 years I mean really it's up to you, though why do you want ot break up with him?

• Like he could go and find some other girl or something. Two years is kinda long for me and we both have lives to live.

• Well you take that first chance with pretty much everyone you'll ever be with so that's not really special or isolated to him. I can understand the age thing though.

• Don't break up of course. 4 years is nothing sweets.

What Girls Said 1

• Before you breakup with him make sure it's really what you want. Look to the reasons why you want to breakup and reason on whether it's really what you want... deep down.

Being honest with him will be best for the both of you.