Help please!!! What should I do?

So I'm going to a new school, and I'm dating someone. Me and him, we haven't talked in a while. And that "spark" is kinda gone. So I'm thinking, should I break up with him since the spark is gone and I'm going into a new school? Or should I just see how things play out, and date him during school? Please help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Put in some effort, don't make the guy do all the work. Think of creative dates, get freaky in bed, surprise him or something. Nothing great comes with no effort

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you're feeling about the relationship overall. Since you two don't talk much, and you are going to a new school, it might work out for the best for you both. If it is the same school, then you would see him around of course, but that is up to you. Would you be Ok seeing him with another girl?

If the spark is gone on your side, is it gone on his side too? Maybe you should see how he feels, and talk with him about it. It'll be harder to keep the relationship going with not being able to see one another, as much (depending on how far your new school is) but there's always a way to work on things and make them better.

Do what you believe is right. If you aren;t interested in him romantically anymore, and are having different feelings about the relationship, then it's probably best to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you are sure the spark is gone then logically you should break up with him.

What Girls Said 2

• See how things play out.

• You won't last so definitely break up