What age are you going to start thinking about marrying your future/current significant other?

I'm 19 and I have never had a boyfriend. At this point I am not sure that I want to pursue anyone whom I cannot see myself marrying. However, I am not sure that boys near my age are thinking about pursuing with the intention of marriage just yet. I was curious as to what everyone else (especially boys) think that marriage will become a forethought of theirs for a relationship?

Updates:
3mo We're going mini golfing and seeing a movie. Is it still not a date?
3mo Whoops updated the wrong question lol my b

0|1
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I fear marriage. I don't want to open myself up like that to anyone. Being alone is so much easier and simpler.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to get married, I want to stay with a person and grow old with him but not married, I don't personally think it will make a difference. I only date guys I have feelings for, we have chemistry and is a nice, sweet person. I don't know if we will stay together forever but for now I want to be with him and that it enough for me. Focus on what you're feeling now and you will see where it goes.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have always been single and I never wish to get married.

2|0
    0|0
    • How do you stay that way? Can you give me tips? I don't want to either, I hate kiddies

• Show All
    • 3mo

@frogsbae_1

By the way your questions were very interesting.

• 3mo

Oh. Thank you. Ok

• Now till I marry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both men and women are fucking around equally nowadays. You might love them one day but 10 years down the road they might want something different. #humannature

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought about the idea in the future bjt seeing the divorce rate and all of that has changed my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage is not so iimportant for everyone, but it's important for someone, I don't have a chance to marry someone in this life, if that could happen, that must be ridiculous !

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably never at this point

1|0
    0|0
  • Ages doesn't have anything to do with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • At age of 30 i think i will be ready for marriage.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never wanted to get married or have kids untik I'm at least 30

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be around 27-30

1|0
    0|0
  • When I become 24-27 I will get married. Inshalla.

1|0
    0|0
    • 👳👳👳👳👳👳👳🎆🎆🎆🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥📅📅📅⚒⚒🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🇺🇸🇺🇸

• My opinion is for guys between 25-28 for girls 20 -23

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know, I thought I'd get marry and have kids by late 20's or mid30's, but after a certain someone and my luck in general I doubt I get any of that and I'm content with it now. Someone has to collect the stray cats at the end of the day and I proudly am accepting of taking that L's😊😐

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm more odd than everyone I meet, so falling in love and marriage seems like it might not happen. Ideally, I would marry in my late 20's to mid 30's when I'm confident of financial stability.

1|0
    0|0
  • It might not happen for me, and I'm ok with that. If I find someone later in life, like say in my 40s or so, I would reconsider.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever the time is right could be soon could be later won't force it tho. As long as im fullfilled who cares 'when'.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I turn 22 maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Mid to late twenties if at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Late 20s-Early 30s

1|0
    0|0
  • After 25 before 32.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it happens, ideally late 20s early 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • We're waiting till I graduate from college so 24

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought of marriage but not seriously until about last year because it can be a possibility. I'm 21 and never had a boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I think 30. At that point, we will both be established in our careers and financially ready to have a family.

2|0
    0|0