Im pissed at myself?

Tonight i went out with this potential sugar daddie and right away he wanted us to drink together. I was polite and secretly ordered a coke. I tell him i don't really drink and he then takes me to another bar. I tell him i have to get back home after a while and he gets pissed off. Then he tells me to drink one more drink before i go... all the while he was feeling me up. He also called me tightly wond, uptight and "rushing"his time. As soon as he went to the restroom i booked it for the door. I feel bad though :/ what would you have done?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you were trying to take advantage of him but he was doing it to you. Imagine that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• No, you did the right thing.

• Here is what I would have done. Not whore myself for money or gifts or whatever and then act offended when the guy wants his part of the deal.
    Maybe this hobby isn't for you?

• Do you really think thats all a sugar baby does?

• Exactly. I agree. But at the same time, dealing with creeps is part of the game and even if you are a prostitute, it's no reason to have no work ethics and be professional. Just leaving in the middle of a date like that won't give you a good reputation.

• Why would you feel bad? Sounds like a bad John.

• Ugh, are you serious?

• You don't want him. He's too pushy.

• He sounds like a bit of a nut. I think he was trying to work ya into bed with him.

• sugar daddies want sex, alcho makes you feel like having it. you want his money. by not having sex with him via alcho. he is not gonna have sex, strictly from his perspective "why would i spend money on someone who doesn't give me sex? she must just be wasting my MONEY & TIME." he gets angry cuz of that and leaves.
    your answer; if you don't want alcho just be willing and more sexually aggressive so he knows you'll give him what he wants, men like a guarantee.

• Smh. Instead of trying to get some guy's money, how about you be an adult and get a job. You mine as well be a prostitute because it's no different. The guy caught on and he wanted sex but you ran so he left lol. Looks like he knows what he was doing.

• No, sounds like the right option. If you get a bad vibe then leave

• Well it's a shallow arrangement to begin with so what else would you expect? ?

• "She'll take my money, when I'm in neeeheeed, yea she's a..." "Wayy over town.."

• Have a scotch ! Black Grouse

• Wait... Aren't you that girl who is a prostitute? Ohhh well Sloots will sloot... And you are a gold digger too.. So what do you expect? Him testing your like a Princess? GTFO

Go screw your self annon

Hahahhahahaaha

You sink by the way... So you screw yourself please..

• Haha 80% of women are looking for a sugar daddy. You wasted your time and his money

• Sugar daddy, seriously?

• Nah he sounds like a creep. But then again you are kind of charging him for something you weren't even giving him.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I would've been out sooner honestly. It sounds like he wanted to drug your drink :/

• He wanted sex cause he's a daddy, fair enough that you weren't feeling it but I imagine he wasn't happy.

• why did you even let him touch you?

• I'd do the same as you. I wouldn't feel bad about it though. If a guy makes me feel uncomfortable then I'd walk away. You have to put yourself first in these sort of situations.