I farted in front of the guy I've been seeing!! What should I do?

I've been talking to and hanging out with this guy for about a month. I honestly felt like things were going somewhere, then last night after sex we were cuddling and I could not hold the fart in and just let it rip so loud.

I immediately got up, put my clothes on, and just said "bye" before he said "wait" and came over and kissed and hugged me goodbye.
I am so mortified and I feel like I can never hang out with him again. I feel like I can never post anything on social media because if he sees it he's just gonna think of the time I farted.
What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a big deal. Want to know a secret? ALL GIRLS FART! We know it too. My ex-wife used to keep the bed warm at night with her farts. If he's going to let a stupid little fart impact his opinion of you, then he's a sissy.

It's not like you sat on his face and did it...

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOOL farting is compelty natural. You've been seeing him for a month- it's bound to happen. I would be happy if my boyfriend darted in front of me. That means he's comfortable near me and doesn't feel the need to hold back. You should just think of it as a step closer to being comfortable with him.

What Guys Said 15

• If he really cares, he won't give a damn. Give him the chance to prove he cares. Carry on as you were. In 20 years time, you will both laugh about it, if you remember. I'd place money on the bet that, by then, you both will have forgotten about it.

• Well i bet he'd never forget it now. Since you like stormed out

Just tells me one thing. You're obviously not that close with him

Its ok. Slow it down you'll be fine. We secretly like it to he honest. So dont worry

• It could have been a queef to him.
    Don't sweat it.

• Laugh.

• Ask him to smell it next time

• Welp this relationship is over. :P

• Let it all out mother yar

• Shart in front of him, then we'll talk.

• Your fine lol

• That's so cute you that you toot.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

• Was he going down on you at the time? If so, that's pretty rank.

• That's disgusting. If I were him I'd never wanna see you again

• Made me lol OP

• Don't worry about it, it's completely normal. He definitely won't hate you for being a human.

What Girls Said 14

• ... Seriously?

If you can have sex, exchange all of those rounchy fluids, say the dirty things we all do in bed, is a far really the worst thing you could do in front of him?

• You should wave your hand back and forth by your butt so the nasty smell goes away

• Hahahah. I'm so sorry but I'm cracking up!

Why didn't you just laugh at yourself and say something like "can you do better than that?" It IS mortifying but if you can't laugh it off it makes it WAY worse.

• Ignore that it ever happened.

• Nothing lol it's a natural thing to do. I'd laugh it off probably blush as well.

• Omg... That's terrible. It seems like it didn't bother him, though. How are things between you two since then?

• Wow you farted the worlds gonna end. Damnit pink anon

• You are overreacting. He obviously is not put off by it

• does not matter, pretend like it didn't happen

• Maybe dont be dramatic?

• Haha chill... I've never had this happen but I'm sure he forgot about it already.

• Doesn't he fart?

• Lol you just farted. Calm down...😂😂😂

• You fartes!!! Omg no way... are you even really a girl? It's a well known fact girls only excrete fairy dust, we don't fart. You're the first and only girl this'll ever happen to.