We had sex... now what?

I've had a crush on this guy from work for a few months. My friend was hanging out with him last week and convinced him to give me a chance, because he was unsure about me. They invited me over, and we totally hit it off! He was progressively flirting with me more throughout the night. We got back to my friend's place, and he invited me to his house. We watched movies, we had our first kiss. Then it got a bit more intimate. We slept together. I slept over and he cuddled me all night. We stayed up really late talking and enjoying each other's company. The next morning we made breakfast together and we hung out all day again. We set up another date for next week. Well, that next date was yesterday, and it was great! We went out to get food, then met up with his friends and went to the bar. It was really nice, and he said multiple times how he had a lot of fun and how he likes hanging out with me and stuff. We slept together twice more (what can I say? Ha) I spent the night again. I had to work early, but he made me a quick breakfast and kissed and cuddled me. The thing is though... we didn't set up another date. I REALLY don't want to push him away, so I'm not sure how to progress from here. I think he's into me, but he also hasn't text me all day... I overthink a lot! Anyway, what happens next? Do you think I'm just a fling?

And if it matters, he says I'm "the best by far" at you-know-what 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• It's completely natural to feel like you really don't want to push him away, but pushing him away is honestly what you need to do before you get yourself into any more drama; because, most likely, based on what you said, he's pretty much left you in the dust by now.

But, if he ever comes back to you and you both go out again, don't let him escalate past hugging and holding hands. If he really loves you, he will respect you for that and keep his boundaries. Although, if he keeps trying to escalate with you, even after telling him three times, that's how you know he's just using you for his own selfish desires and that's when you need to cut all contact from him (and that goes for any guy who acts like that).

Don't be deceived by how good you think it feels to be caressed and touched when the dude who's doing it doesn't even love you enough to hold it off until marriage. If he's just going to ditch you when he finds somebody else new, giving your body to him is absolutely not worth it!

Be wise, and God bless you!

Most Helpful Girl

• With all respect, i think you slept with him way too early. If it was easy for him to seduce you to have sex with him, do you feel good about it? Don't you want a guy who says "It was hard to get her, but it was totally worth it" or "It wasn't hard to ge t in her pants, it was fun". Your vagina is like "sacred", don't let a guy get in your pants just because you like him, it should take more than that, more effort. He's not even you boyfriend yet, he could be fucking another girl now, and he won't tell you. You wanna have sex with someone you coud trust more that he won't do that or anything to hurt you. We don't know if you're a fling or not, he may not even be sure about it too. You'll just have to be patient.
    Wish u the best

What Guys Said 5

• Text him he's def interested!

• Lucky

• Yes, fling however he will want to continue having sex with you so if it fun keeping doing it

• I'd say he physically attracted to you.

• I don't think you are a fling. What I think you are, I can't post or it will get deleted.

What Girls Said 1

• He could just want sex. Look it takes men time to fall for a woman. I don't like it that he was unsure about you. Keep your distance and date other men. Just because you fucked you're still a new girl he doesn't necessarily have deep feelings. Men can fuck like a sport