If a person is clingy is it a deal breaker for you?

I mean like texting everyday, always wanting to know what you're doing, what's all of your free time. Does it bother you or are you one of those people that needs to be in constant contact?

• Yes, Being that clingy is a turn off.
  • No, I think it's sweet
  • Other (explain below)

Most Helpful Guy

• People tend to want a partner, not a parole officer. If she's riding my ass every hour of every day I'm going to get annoyed. Then again I prefer friends with benefits setups and my friends don't call/text me every hour or 2 unless some major shit is happening. Like a tornado, whole city we live in is burning down, they are being chased by a serial killer or pack of zombies, their parents totally lost their minds and are holding them hostage at gunpoint, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm clingy as caramel on a toffee apple, so clinginess wouldn't bother me in the slightest ☺️

What Guys Said 14

• Any person who is clingy is always a deal breaker. Not only relationships, even general, a person who is clingy is always seen as an unattractive quality in that person.

• It's not a deal breaker for me. Something to talk about, something must be on her mind, or she just like the attention. Either way she's focused on me for some parts of it I'm cool. Others might think or say like wise. Each there own.

• I have an EXTREMELY high tolerance for clinginess in my woman... probably because I like to know that I feel wanted.

• Yes, it is. I had to break it off with a girl whom I didn't even know for a week.

• It's sweet but a bit much. Sonetimes ill have been texting someone for a few hours and think damn i didn't get these things done that i wanted to!

• Only if they're attached to me like a deer tick 24/7.

• I voted B cause I am unemployed and bored as fuck at home usually unless I am going to the casino, at the gym or biking or shooting guns I am at home netflixing or watching pornos lol

• Yes that;s annoying

• If they call/text/message me four times more than I call/text/message them, it's clingy and annoying as hell.

• Everything else is fine except the wanting to know where you are part,

• Meh. I don't know depends

• @Rachel1112 thinks I'm clingy I wonder why? Lmao

• Doesn't bother me. If I am doing something else, I just do not respond to phone calls or messages :)

• Yeah but usually if it's a clingy person they don't understand that your busy. They will go crazy if you don't reply within a certain amount of time.

• I know, but that is not my problem. If they want to go for the tried and true "you care more about your work than about me" then so be it.

• Depends on HOW clingy.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't like it.. gotta have room to breathe and miss you otherwise we're gonna get sick of each other lol

• Instantly x 10000000000000.

• definitely a turn off.

• Dont mind either way. I adapt to whatever it is. Dont define the status on clingy or non clingyness.

• I'm extremely bad at replying to people, so we'd probably break up in the first forty-eight hours 😂

• No , I prefer a clingy guy. It makes me feel loved and wanted. It also makes me feel emotionally safe.

Obviously not in a controlling way though. I'd need my own space at times. Like he's does too.

• Yeah, almost always