Do you guys believe in leagues between women and men?

Ok like what makes someone outta of your league

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I mean obviously visually there are "leagues" whether you want to admit it or not, youve definitely seen a couple where you're like "woah she's will him? She's smokin" or "woah he's with her, she's such a nerd." I don't necessarily think it's right but as humans I don't think it's possible not to have this in our society

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It is blatantly obvious that some people just have no chance of being attractive for certain other people.

What Girls Said 4

• if they do exist then it isn't levels, it's different sections of the same field. some people you just vibe with easier.

• I don't see things that way.
    Nothing comes to mind.

• Yes, I believe there are. But they can be subjective, depending on how important looks or character traits are to you.

• YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

What Guys Said 2

• No because limiting yourself with leagues will get you no where in life. You are already losing a battle when you think someone is out of your league. It's like losing without even ever playing the game.

• For dating? Definitely. For smashing? Not so much. I've had sex with rich girls i have no chance of dating.