Which is the most attractive quality in a girl?

• Feminine
    33% (6)62% (8)45% (14)Vote
  • Independent
    28% (5)15% (2)23% (7)Vote
  • Slightly Masculine (burps and farts comfortably, loves swatching sports, etc.)
    17% (3)0% (0)10% (3)Vote
  • Other (please state in comments)
    11% (2)8% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • Combination (please state in comments)
    11% (2)15% (2)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And why?

0|1
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• A combination of (not any of the qualities in the poll, but for me) healthy, kind-hearted and open-minded.

The kind-hearted part is self-explanatory.

As for the health aspect, I want a girl who doesn't binge drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, smoke marijuana, text while driving nor drink an awfully gratuitous amount of energy drinks. If she tans, I can *stomach* it (though I'd prefer that she doesn't) if her skin doesn't show that she does it too much.

As for open-mindedness, I mean if she loves animals as much as I do (including snakes and spiders, and my pet rats); or if she doesn't like the mentioned animals as much, she can respect them and still have my attraction. And since I'm going for wildlife conservation, it'd be a HUGE pet peeve for her to base any animosity toward hyenas on A) "The Lion King" and/or B) misconceptions/stereotypes that I dis spell to her, but ignores what I said anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I also want a girl who doesn't engage in random sex nor have visible large-scale tattoos/extreme piercings.

What Guys Said 4

• Loyality, faithfulness, honesty, non-flirty nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaa

0|1
    0|0
  • The globally perfect woman would have:

Fair skin
    light hair and eyes
    cute face
    breasts
    obedience to husband/boyfriend

0|0
    1|0
  • Combination

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Loyalty , because without that quality... all of her other personal qualities and traits are worthless to me

1|0
    0|0
    • I was wondering what initially draws you to a woman. You can't really tell if she will be loyal when you first meet her. Or did you mean, like, not flirty?