Which is the most attractive quality in a girl?

• Feminine
  • Independent
  • Slightly Masculine (burps and farts comfortably, loves swatching sports, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Other (please state in comments)
    Vote D
  • Combination (please state in comments)
    Vote E
And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• A combination of (not any of the qualities in the poll, but for me) healthy, kind-hearted and open-minded.

The kind-hearted part is self-explanatory.

As for the health aspect, I want a girl who doesn't binge drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, smoke marijuana, text while driving nor drink an awfully gratuitous amount of energy drinks. If she tans, I can *stomach* it (though I'd prefer that she doesn't) if her skin doesn't show that she does it too much.

As for open-mindedness, I mean if she loves animals as much as I do (including snakes and spiders, and my pet rats); or if she doesn't like the mentioned animals as much, she can respect them and still have my attraction. And since I'm going for wildlife conservation, it'd be a HUGE pet peeve for her to base any animosity toward hyenas on A) "The Lion King" and/or B) misconceptions/stereotypes that I dis spell to her, but ignores what I said anyway.

• Well, I also want a girl who doesn't engage in random sex nor have visible large-scale tattoos/extreme piercings.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Loyality, faithfulness, honesty, non-flirty nature.

• aaaaaaaaaaaaa

• The globally perfect woman would have:

Fair skin
    light hair and eyes
    cute face
    breasts
    obedience to husband/boyfriend

• Combination

What Girls Said 1

• Loyalty , because without that quality... all of her other personal qualities and traits are worthless to me

• I was wondering what initially draws you to a woman. You can't really tell if she will be loyal when you first meet her. Or did you mean, like, not flirty?