Who is more a turn off physically for opposite gender?

• Skinny guy
    14% (2)11% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • Chubby girl
    71% (10)67% (12)69% (22)Vote
  • Equal
    15% (2)22% (4)19% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, chubby girl is not so fun.

I can date a wide, wide range of slim ones, but I tried dating a chubby one with the round tummy and everything and just couldn't get into it even though I liked her personality. She was good "friend" material I was trying to force myself to turn into "lover" material and failing.

The only time I'd say a girl is too slim and lacks too little body fat is if she's either a seriously-defined bodybuilder with dangerously low body fat percentages or an anorexic who is skinny but looks very unhealthily so.

0|0
    0|0
    • Skinny guys, on the other hand, tend to be quite popular (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, etc.). There is some audience for fat girls too, but more of a fetish than a mainstream kind of thing.

A fair comparison might be fat guys to fat girls. In that case, I'd say fat girls are probably a little more popular than fat guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny is my preferred body type for guys, so :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Wait... what?

Some women like skinny guys and some men like chubby girls. I don't get your question

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking this the other day, i'd say chubby girls just because it shows inactivity and lazyness. but only slightly more unattractive i still wouldn't find a skinny girl attractive unless she had a good face and personality (since i have in the past)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Skinny guys are a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0