If a guy asks you what you're doing tonight because he's having dinner with some people in his dorm, is he asking you on a date?

Question basically says it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't necessarily sound like a date. it could be or he could just be friendly

are you guys friends that he would want to invite you to hang out with friends?

• Let me clarify myself a bit. He basically starts the conversation every time by asking whether I'll go to the same event as him. Once he also asked me whether I was going to see the fireworks and when I said we were suddenly going together, BUT also with two other people (which he then did not take to, only to me; even my friend asked me if there was something going on between us). Also he sends me EXTREMELY long messages: it takes me 5 minutes to read it lol. So yeah.

• sounds like he's into you

What Guys Said 1

• Everything he asks you means he is asking you on a date unless you are really ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• If you and 'A Guy' have Never been on even One 'Date,' then I would Say this is his Way of just Roundabout asking you if you want to Join him and the Others In... Hanging out and to Partake in Breaking Bread.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't think a group dinner really constitutes as a date.. though yes it would sound like he wants to invite you, which is a good sign.

• Not necessarily he could just be making conversation