Do you think it's possible for two people in love with each other through the internet and haven't meet in person?

If you don't mind, please give write the reason also.

• Yes
  • No way

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorta. I think even crushing from afar with someone you've barely talked to is kind of "love". But later you tend to get over that. And maybe texting with a person can develop a kind of "love", but I think you'd get over that. And then later maybe you require dating to fall in love, but I think you get over that too. And then later you require sex to fall in love, and that's where I ended up being.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe so, I was in love once with a guy I met online, we eventually met in person and that confirmed that we were indeed in love with each other, anyway I'd never recommend to anyone to be in a relationship with someone online, first, you never know how they might turn out to be, I was lucky though, and second, it's really really hard, if it's hard being in a ldr with someone you met in person and had a relationship in real life, imagine how hard it can be with someone that you haven't even met in person, I suffered a lot, I'm so glad it's over now

• what makes you so suffer? If you don't mind to share

• Oh I'm really sorry :( hope you get better one. Thanks for sharing 😊

• No problem, and it's been almost a year since we broke up, and still not in a rush to get into another relationship, just enjoying the single life now

What Guys Said 2

• i guess its possible for some to fall in love but i dont think its really smart to do that. on the other side a girl i had never seen before and i started texting because i got her number from a friend and one thing led to another a shall say.

• Yeah that a Long Distance Relationship

What Girls Said 4

• In my perspective, no because you can't get the exact picture of who they are through Online communication.

You can develop some strong feelings but not love.

• Yes, I have fallen in love with my boyfriend through the internet. I met him a month later, and we're still together after almost 2 years. The sparks were there, even though I hadn't seen him in person.

• I had a purely online relationship for two years with a girl from Texas, my family is poor and there was no hope of seeing her for a while, but we still made it work, for at least that long.

• I don't think so. It sounds like infatuation.