- Guitarists17% (9)8% (4)13% (13)Vote
- Singers21% (11)18% (9)20% (20)Vote
- Painters21% (11)8% (4)15% (15)Vote
- Sketchers6% (3)10% (5)8% (8)Vote
- Readers9% (5)8% (4)9% (9)Vote
- Music/film producers6% (3)12% (6)9% (9)Vote
- Other20% (11)36% (17)26% (28)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To be honest, the fact they do any artistic sort of stuff would be a big plus for me. I'm really into various things in the arts as well, and I tend to get along well with people also into it. If they mention they play something, sing, do film, paint/draw, or whatever, that gets a thumbs up in my book. I have never really found an "opposites attract" sort of guideline with me, so if they have a similar interest like this, all the better.
However, I'd say that musicians would get my top choice. If they can sing well, I find it really elegant and awesome. Although I can't sing, I find it to be one of those really quite remarkable traits. After that it'd be any typical rock-band instrument (guitar, drums, bass, keyboard).
I'm not strictly attracted to all artistic people automatically, but having artistic knowledge or passions is a turn on for me.1