What type of artistic people do you feel attracted to?

• Guitarists
  • Singers
  • Painters
  • Sketchers
  • Readers
  • Music/film producers
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, the fact they do any artistic sort of stuff would be a big plus for me. I'm really into various things in the arts as well, and I tend to get along well with people also into it. If they mention they play something, sing, do film, paint/draw, or whatever, that gets a thumbs up in my book. I have never really found an "opposites attract" sort of guideline with me, so if they have a similar interest like this, all the better.

However, I'd say that musicians would get my top choice. If they can sing well, I find it really elegant and awesome. Although I can't sing, I find it to be one of those really quite remarkable traits. After that it'd be any typical rock-band instrument (guitar, drums, bass, keyboard).

I'm not strictly attracted to all artistic people automatically, but having artistic knowledge or passions is a turn on for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Photographers or web developers lol

• Interesting, why photographers?

• Ha! If I won that prize it's allllll mine! No sharing, unless you helped... maybe...

Why don't you want to date them? Too busy teasing them... lol

• oooh haha the pillow was just a tiny pillow that said Bloomberg on one side and CODE ON. on the otherside. He won it in a raffle. The actual prizes are much better. One of my friends won a freaking drone- I told him to give it to me cause he doesn't have a license to pilot it lmao.
      And I usually don't date them cause I see no point in it. There was only one guy I met at a hackathon that I asked out but he turned out to be gay.

What Guys Said 26

• Since literally everyone in the world who has a basic level of literacy can be considered a 'Reader', I'd go for that first and foremost.

• All of the rest would be positives, of course. But Readers' the only one on that list which would be absolutely essential; I'd never be attracted to someone if they were illiterate.

• Is a stripper or model an artist?

• None. I usually take my distance to everyone who considers themself an artist since they are very often mentally unstable.

• its not as much being attracted to an artist, its more about the person i think i would be drawn to. example: im not drawn to all female musicians. only a few of them. but that could be any category on your list.
    with that said the chance of me even meeting one in person is slim to none

• Has to be sketchers or painters. I have the artistic talent of a house brick, so I really appreciate those that can draw, sketch, paint etc.

• Painters by far since I'm one as well and then other because you don't have the other kind of artistic person I'm attracted to.

• Sketchers and singers.

• Nude models, guess that goes under "other" LOL

• I'm very easy.

Like, whip out a semi-impressive 17-syllable haiku and I'll be damn impressed.

• A few of those

• any type

• painter and readers

• Music and movie artists.

• I love all artistic talent, but I've find a woman who writes well gets immediate attention from me.

• I don't like artists.

• Dancers

• Being an artist has helped women to stay away from me, and me not stress bout it. Lol!

• painters. not as narcisistic and psychotic as musicians and not as fucked up as writers

• I think painters, readers, and film producers attractive. But because I had to choose one i chose painters. Specifically those who do abstract.

• drummers-

• definitely SINGERS!

• None of the above, I find such people above to be rather bland.

• other.

• Fellationist

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• fellow writers, of course. :)

that said, i'd be attracted to all of the above. there are things in any creative person's life that only other creators understand.

• I'm not particularly attracted to artistic guys I don't know I mean it's cute and a bonus I guess but it's no big deal in my opinion it's not them being artistic that draws me to them I don't know how to explain it

• Any type of creative expression is appealing to me but I mostly like classic visual artists, given they are talented, as I'm a visual artist myself.)

• Hmm I don't know, maybe a painter. I can actually draw and sing myself, used to play violin in grade school (don't remember how to anymore) now i want to learn how to play the piano soon. It'd be nice if my guy can draw and sing too, I'd be super interested not a deal breaker though if he isn't.

• All of them. 🎹🎬🎤🎸🎥🎨
    I like to paint and write, so anyone who is also artistic would be 100 times more attractive to me.

• Musicians. I voted A but I like other instrumentalists too.

• Are readers considered artistic people? I'm definitely attracted to people who read, beacause I do too.
    I also like sketchers and painters, as I myself am an art lover. (Photographers too)

• writers, mostly

• Guitarists.
    I always thought it was a little attractive when a guy knows how to play the guitar, acoustic guitar to be precise.

• I just realized the two guys I've ever really been attracted to are both painters xD One of them worked with clay too and for me it was the best thing just watching him make all this cool stuff. We'd spend hours in art classes last year haha :')

• honestly im not really attracted to artistic people. probably someone who plays the guitar would be the most appealing out of the list you provided.

• Drummers

• All of them!

• I used to be into music film producers + singer.
    He had it all.

• B + C + F + G (writers)

• Whichever, as long as it's a hobby. Or architects.

• Guitarists and singers.

• Singers

• all of them.

• Attractive ones

• The singer, always.