Guys, what personality traits or things girls do that are dealbreakers?

What are some things girls do or some personality traits that are just deal breakers?

Most Helpful Guy

• My big one is if they don't have a mind of their own.

Iam talking like they think they are unique or being original because it's trendy to be, iam talking like they are them and don't get suckered into all this new age I am original, I am for everything that's diffrent or edgy, I have dyed hair, tattoes and peirceings bullshit. Iam talking about she likes or stands for what she likes even if she is alone on it. Sadly there's not to many like that at least anymore.
    I have nothing against dyed hair and peirceings, in fact I think it's hot but that used to be reserved for the weird punk people, not average little sarah from "mommy and daddy paid for everything so now i'am a useful idiot to culture" street.

Most Helpful Girl

• They hate it when women create dramatic situations over petty things.

What Guys Said 7

• Most turn-offs are physical. For me, it's tatts, piercings (except single pairs of earrings). I don't care for big butts or boobs. Most other things are fine.

I agree arrogance, and , for me, sarcasm are two other dealbreakers.

• I'm assuming here that this is a hypothetical thing where we're already together, which rules out looks and first impressions. Respect is the biggest one for me. It covers her personal hygiene and how she treats me. Number two is where she's a completely different girl to what I thought (in a negative way). Number three is where I've already lost her in all but name and I have other guys on my back.

• Arrogance is the biggest turn off for me. Anything else I can handle in small doses, but arrogance is the one thing I have absolutely zero tolerance for.

• many guy friends, flirting with lots of guys, sleeps around, always out clubbing or at bars, drinks a lot, smokes, swears and curses, no respect for people and acts bitchy, doesn't respect me, doesn't care about her body or hygiene, good to the point of being naive and thinking the world is made out of rainbows.

also i dont like tattooes, piercings or any such things on girls.

Sounds like most millenial girls today. That or they are trashy as fuck. Either way I don't deal with trash let alone stick my dick in it.

@JRH1991 yeah lots of these girls around thats why iam still looking and can't find a decent girl who's not taken, i wouldn't mind sex but not commit to her.

• disrespect /controling/ jealousy/ overreacting / invading privacy
    not doing anything in return for the things i do for her / trying and change me

• Being overdramatic.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0