Guys: Do you find it disrespectful if an ugly girl likes you?

I am a shy and quiet girl. I have a crush on this guy but i'm really afraid that he might know that i like him. I'm not attractive and i've been called ugly and ratchet many times. People have always been so mean to me and a shame to be next by me. I have brown skin, acne on my face, my face looks masculine, i am tall and really skinny (every guys nightmare). I'm a black girl but i don't have any curves whatsoever, i'm really flat. I never had a boyfriend and i get extremely nervous when i'm around guys. If a guy would talk to me, i would panic. I have social anxiety and it's really hard for me to communicate with other people. I'm starting to become housebound. I really think that if he finds out, he will make fun of me because i'm weird looking. He is way out of my league and i don't think he will be nice to me. How would you react to this and if you have any advise please? Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want to hug you lol
    Well no. Personally I wouldn't find it disrespectful (why the eff would I feel that way seriously)
    I personally won't be mean. (It's not like I'm hot myself lol)
    So yup. Also I think black girls are pretty !

• Thanks for your opinion and internet hug :) lol not every guy would think like this but i guess there are nice guys out here,

• R u kidding me?
      ... this is where all the nice guys who don't get girls end up going to eventually. U don't even have to look very hard.

• @RedVulcan wrong, there are guys who see past a girl's flaws and love her for who she truly is so i don't know what your saying.

What Guys Said 9

• Okay, if he's way pit of your league he'll find it flattering but he'll also probably reject you mercilessly. If he's a jerk or otherwise prone to making fun of people then I'd suggest not telling him because after he might actually make fun of you like you said.

• I'll be flattered that someone likes me regardless and I wouldn't find it disrespectful in any way if I'm not attracted to her in any way. If anything, I'll just be direct and honest with her.

• I'm good looking and I've been called ugly. You need to just not give a shit annoy what they think and work on your self-esteem girl. Guys don't like girls who are overly hard on themselves.

• Oops, I meant "about", not "annoy". Stupid Swype.

Also, if whatever guy decides to make fun of you for liking him, he's a piece of trash which invalidates his opinion anyhow.

• Nah I wouldn't be mad, everyone is human and has rights to like me. Gay people are humans aswell but I would not want them to like me tho lol.

• Not with me, I don't care about looks😊i only care if you're sweet or not, you should just ask him out, you'll never know if you don't try

• Yes very.

• Yeah. One time in middle school some girl handed me a note asking if I wanted to go to the dance with her and I just balled it up and shot it into the trash can.

• nah ofc not

• Not disrespectful at all. I'd honestly probably be indifferent. I'd just ignore the fact she likes me.

What Girls Said 3

• I can't even

• Your definition of ugly is not universal just for the record

• It isn't disrespectful. It would be disrespectful if you were doing something wrong to him, like being rude or something. In order to like someone you have to respect them, so it's literally impossible for someone liking you to be disrespectful. You could be disrespectful about it, like touching him without permission, ruining his relationships with other girls to get close to him, shit like that.