Should I apologize to a friendly coworker?

I fell in love with with a friendly coworker... (Although she kinda avoided telling me she was seeing someone and she didn't clearly tell me she wasn't interested...)

I asked her out, she said maybe... but we still continued to talk and when I found out she was seeing another man, I kinda stopped talking to her... ( After I found out, she started bad mouthing him to me... But I thought she was just looking for attention)

It's one year later now, we haven't really talked... I still have some feelings, and I guess single or not she doesn't like me...

So I have a chance to talk to her today...

Should I say sorry for misinterpreting her friendliness? and for not dealing with it like a normal person and talking to her instead of ignoring her?

Should I tell her I feel misled? and that's why I was ignoring her?

Should I just not say anything? I have a good chance to talk today so I am unsure right now...

3mo I really thought she misled me, but I am not sure... Maybe she did a bit?

I read this article and she does all of this...

www.puckermob.com/.../9-problems-only-unintentional-flirts-understand--

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably forgot all about it. Just let it go

She forgot about everything?

:( Really?

I should have listened

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to leave things alone, sometimes confronting makes things worse or even apologizing

I was wondering because I don't want want tension at work, I don't even think things can get more tense...

If you're going to apologise then make it simple and to the point and not bring bang too much memories

It made things worse

What Girls Said 1

• Leave it alone unless she brings it up.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't bring it up. Be strictly business professional

I just want us to be on good terms...