Should I apologize to a friendly coworker?

I fell in love with with a friendly coworker... (Although she kinda avoided telling me she was seeing someone and she didn't clearly tell me she wasn't interested...)

I asked her out, she said maybe... but we still continued to talk and when I found out she was seeing another man, I kinda stopped talking to her... ( After I found out, she started bad mouthing him to me... But I thought she was just looking for attention)

It's one year later now, we haven't really talked... I still have some feelings, and I guess single or not she doesn't like me...

So I have a chance to talk to her today...

Should I say sorry for misinterpreting her friendliness? and for not dealing with it like a normal person and talking to her instead of ignoring her?

Should I tell her I feel misled? and that's why I was ignoring her?

Should I just not say anything? I have a good chance to talk today so I am unsure right now...

Updates:
3mo I really thought she misled me, but I am not sure... Maybe she did a bit?

I read this article and she does all of this...

www.puckermob.com/.../9-problems-only-unintentional-flirts-understand--

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably forgot all about it. Just let it go

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

She forgot about everything?

:( Really?

• 1mo

I should have listened

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to leave things alone, sometimes confronting makes things worse or even apologizing

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I was wondering because I don't want want tension at work, I don't even think things can get more tense...

• 3mo

If you're going to apologise then make it simple and to the point and not bring bang too much memories

• 1mo

It made things worse

What Girls Said 1

• Leave it alone unless she brings it up.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't bring it up. Be strictly business professional

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I just want us to be on good terms...