Caucasian light eyes and oriental small eyes girls, you can come here?

How to get a girl who looks similar to this without speak good English in America or Europe? It's possible?

How to get a girl like this without speak the native language in asia country? It's possible?

I'm brazilian

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL!

If you are in Brazil, it is EASY! Right now, as I write this, there are TENS OF THOUSANDS of hookers in Rio. I promise, many of them are blue-eyed Russians, brown eyed Thais, and even American girls from Las Vegas.

Simply pay them to have sex with you, and tell them you want them to be your girlfriend. They'll do it for a price.

• We have girls of blue eyes in Brazil too but have less in my city, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, I'm not rich, but i lose the opportunity to date one, she was beautiful too but i lose this opportunity, she was sister of my friend. It's easier to find women who looks like this in America and Europe and maybe the opportunities are better.

• Your best opportunity is right now, before they go home.

What Girls Said 11

• I've seen gorgeous brazilian women with light eyes! I'm argentinian and there are many girls like that here
    we also have some kind of "china town" but I think they date amongst their own, not sure tho
    plus you can speak portunhol since el portugues es semejante al español 😛

• Yeah, thanks, i will maybe i will think in travel to Argentina too some day, beautiful women and you're incredible beautiful too. I lost my opportunity of dating a cute girl of black hair and blue eyes, she was sister of my friend, I'm from Rio de Janeiro and i think have could really have more beautiful women like you in Argentina, North America and Europe. Thanks.

• thank you neighbor 😋 coming here would be cheaper than traveling through Europe though, you'll find a lot in buenos aires
      and sorry you didn't get her
      there are plenty more fish in the sea!

• Keep searching, I'm sure you'll find a girl who attracts you and who is bilingual. You can make it work if you really try. Don't give up!

• Well, I think it's possible if you travel to Europe, to North America or to Asia.
    But if you could speak proper English then it would be easier for you.

• Which one of the dozen women did you want exactly? They don't look similar at all.

• I mean there are a lot of Asian Americans that only speak English? Sorry I don't understand your question.

• You're really oriental? You're cute? Attractive? It's because have much more Asian girls in asia and i think would be harder see some in America or Europe.

• There's tons of Asians in America. Just look for them. Haha good luck

• Thanks! Was good talk with a attractive/cute girl.

• Just go to those countries and hope you get lucky.

• Lol go get em!

• I guess. I'm not sure. Hope for the best!

• Go to Argentina.

• A half Asian half white with light eyes is rare. I've only seen a few with natural eyes. Good luck

• You need to be a billionaire or you don't have a chance. That and have a green card.

What Guys Said 3