Guys would this be cute from your girlfriend?

If your girlfriend wrote you a little note just to express how she feels about you, would that be cute? Are you guys into that stuff? And I'm not talking like a note thats like pages and pages long but just a cute short little note. I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 months and we are head over heals for each other, would that be to early for that kind of thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a little 'Post-it' in my jacket pocket, that I might find later, saying, "I REALLY loved last night, and can't wait for the next time?" Hell yeah!! LOVE THAT!! I leave her little 'Lovey notes' all the time!! Here and there, in her panties, or in a pocket of the blouse she is going to wear!!
    What a GREAT, WONDERFUL and LOVING way to be close, and make the other smile, not expecting it!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to do that all the time when I first started dating my boyfriend, who will become my husband next month.

What Guys Said 7

• That would be cute id appreciate that and honestly i think he would like it too!! Doo it

And you don't think 3 months of dating is to early for that kinda thing? I just don't wanna jump the gun kinda thing.

Not at all especially if he really likes you and you him, it will be like a sweet gesture showing how much you care!!

• Nah, go right on ahead. It's adorable.

• It'd be amazing and make me feel great

• Yup sorta cute

• My heart would melt

• Do it that's fucking adorable and considerate and thoughtful and fuckin do it he'll love it!

• not at all. i think its cute.
    i mean as a guy i could care less about that kinda stuff, but i know it means a lot for some gals, so i really appreciate her doing that

What Girls Said 0