Is it normal that I'm 24 and have never been on a date?

• I'm 24 and in the same situation. Or I haven't been in a relationship.
  • I'm older than you and in the same situation. Or haven't been in a relationship.
  • I don't want to date nor be in a relationship.
  • It's normal.
  • I don't know if it's normal, but it's not bad. We all start sometime.
  • Get. In. The. Game.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same age as you and in the same situation. Relax. As long as your happy with your choices, who cares what others thinks. You may not be in a relationship because your not ready. Nothing wrong with that. Be honest with yourself now, then having years and years and years of sex partners and disastrous relationships that never last and always fails no matter how it ended. It will give you a very poor and negative outlook on relationships, love, sex and marriage overall.

Most Helpful Guy

• It only makes sense to date if you find a girl who's worth dating and seems to like you back.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I know some people on here who are mid 30s yet haven't dated. So don't worry :)

• Well of you've never asked a lot of girls it's normal statistically speaking

• RELAX. You're good.

What Guys Said 4

• Buddy, I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend in my entire life. And there's a good chance that I won't meet anyone, since cyber security is dominated by old white men.

• I haven't dated anyone yet. I'm 19.

• Same for my older brother but he's only 20, close enough though!