Guys, which girl would you date?

Hey Gaggers! Missed y'all lol... just to let you all know i don't own none of these pics or know any of these mothufckas lol I'm just saying. They all came from Google images. This was just something I put together and if you don't like it you can't go to the next question ok? okayyyy ;)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
1. Very intelligent, loves staying indoors, observant, likes reading, quiet, drug free, gives great massages. Very judgmental, never wants to go no where. No humor what so ever. Hate junk food. Loves writing, gives great advice. Sex stays on her mind.
Guys, which girl would you date?2. Loves art, a great artist, very down to earth, soulful, drug free, smart, loves to travel. Listens to a lot of jazz music, don't believe in having sex, hate scary movies, loves coffee, & loves using shea butter.3. Very materialistic, a make up artist, owns a boutique, loves sipping her favorite wines, promiscuous, loves tanning, a great cook, loves getting her way, very picky, only wears heels.4. The life of the party, very secretive, smokes weed, Love dying her hair different colors, tattoos and piercings, takes showers once a week hates shaving, a math wizard, lazy, loves drunk sex, and video games.5. A very sweet adventurous girl, who models and loves fashions, have a small group of friends, loves dancing and all genres of music. Has 1 child, smokes cigarettes but trying to quite, strong, independent, but haves a deep dark secret and insecurities.6. A comedian, Love making people laugh, very creative, loves anime, junk food, comics, a neat freak, Love science, doesn't want kids, works at a fast food restaurant, listen to 80's rock music only, acts childish at times, very outspoken.7. Very shy, classy, has a great relationship with God, hate sweets, a vegetarian, a nurse, plays 3 different instruments beautifully. Loves to sing and write poetry. Has one bestfriend. A daddys girl, drug free, take 3 showers a day, don't smile much, only enjoy drinking water. Saving herself until marriage.

5% (1)11% (6)9% (7)Vote
    9% (2)2% (1)4% (3)Vote
    5% (1)4% (2)4% (3)Vote
    9% (2)5% (3)6% (5)Vote
    14% (3)4% (2)6% (5)Vote
    41% (9)36% (20)37% (29)Vote
    17% (4)38% (22)34% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|26

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could only choose one gal then I'd choose 7 by far and I'd be happy with her.

But if I can mix several together I'd mix together 6 and 6 but take out the doesn't want kids, works at a fast food restaurant, listen to 80's rock music only, a vegetarian, only enjoy drinking water parts. And you'd have my perfect girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• #1 sounds real 6 and 7 sound like some guys fantasy

1|1
    0|0
  • They're all very beautiful, so looks got tossed out the window immediately. After that it came down to 2, 5, 6, & 7. They all have draw backs at this point. 6 and 2 seemed the best until 2 said she doesn't have sex and 6, which was my favorite, said she didn't want kids. So they both got struck out. That leaves 5 & 7. Neither were as good as 2 & 6 but they didn't have the one giant glaring draw back. 5 has a kid and smokes, 7 doesn't seem like a whole lot of fun, though amazingly talented, and showers excessively. It was tough, and both a little anti climactic having already struck out the girl I liked the best (6). Ultimately the deep dark secret part scared me off. So I chose 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • They all have terrible personalities. I rather die alone.

3|2
    0|0
  • It would be 6) but she doesn't want kids which means we'd eventually split up. What a disappointment.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I disagree with those who claim 7 looks most attractive though, she not only looks fake from all the makeup but her face shape is just too edgy.

I think 6 looks best here.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Miezko I'm against voting for 7) because of

>> has a great relationship with God
      >> Saving herself until marriage.

• 3mo

I'm a Christian, so those were pro's for me. It's cool though. 👍😄👍

• Based on personality, 7.
    Based on looks, 6.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Fuck, reverse the numbers on that

6 for personality.
      7 for looks.

• Girl 7 by far not to mention she's also the best looking

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 and 7

1|0
    0|0
  • 1&2 if they were at least open to the idea of sex, at least after marriage.
    otherwise 7 ( long as she diesnt firce me to be a vegetarian).
    and this is on personality/characteristics. i completrlz ignored the pics

1|0
    0|0
  • #7, because she is the only one who has the genetics that I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 7, but 7 sounds very great to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg girl 6 please

1|0
    0|0
  • Either girl 6 or 7

1|0
    0|0
  • #7 sounds great

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm torn between 1,2, 5 and 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of those motherfuckers, Honestly.
    But 7

1|0
    0|0
  • 7. I will always chose that girl

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • meh... they all have 1-2 things which could be considered more or less a nogo

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

ignoring that and going only by the looks...4 or 7

• Where can I find #6?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I would most connect with #7 and she's cute too. The others I just either don't find attractive, or I disagree with their lifestyles

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, they all have complete turn off flaws for me:

1. Very judgmental and obvious nerd (I never liked girls with glasses)
    2. She listens to lot of jazz music and hate scary movies - I'm quite the opposite, I hate jazz, but I love horror movies.
    3. I don't like materialistic, picky and promiscuous girls, I don't drink wine or any other alcohol, and I hate heels.
    4. She smokes weed...
    5. She has a child, and smokes cigarettes...
    6. She is a neat freak, and she doesn't want kids...
    7. She is shy, classy, she is religious, and she hates sweets (Basically, she is unacceptable because I'm shy too, so I prefer assertive girls, besides, I'm an atheist and I love sweets).

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmm #3 ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 7 is the best looking, but not in love with what you wrote about her. The jesus freak thing is a big turn-off.

Actually none of the things you wrote for any of the girls sound great, but i would pic #6 out of all of them...

2|0
    0|0
  • No.6 sounds by far the most fun to be with to me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 because I wouldn't want to have sex with her either. We could get married and bond over art 😁 looks-wise she's pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would date number 5 lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Lol... I like 6 personality but she looks hella young.

1|0
    0|0