Arab women verse white men?

I am tall and beautiful American and Arab women with a very nice personality. I am atracted to white men. But what frustrating me sometimes is white men seem to prefer Asian, Japanese, corian women. I think some white men are too shy or intimidating to talk too me. I know some white men won't date a Arab women if she's too deep into the religion or culture and I understand their reasons. Do I have to have natural blond hair of be Asian fwhite men to want us? Why does white men choose Asian women over Arab and white women, as if we are not good enough for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You see this type of question over and over, I'm X, I like Ý, but Ý s don't like X s. Why not?

I don't think there's one reason. There are several reasons.
    1) For the most part people date within thier race because they are attracted to the girls that they grew up with.
    2) people are steered away from girls from other races by their families and their friends.
    3) people are turned off be specific negative ideas about other races. "White girls are all feminists and hate children" "arab girls are all repressed virgins" and so on blah blah blah.

I'd say that eliminatea 95% of possible suitors. Of the 5% left the problems are CULTURAL

Cultural problems

1) How do I approach her?
      This is a big problem even if you're from the SAME culture. It becomes a huge problem when dealing with other cultures.
      2) How do I know after I have approached her, if she's interested?
      3) will she be insulted?
      This is a big question around arab girls in particular because of the islamic laws against muslim women dating nonmuslims.

In fact, those just few of the difficulties involved in dating someone from anothrr culture. I could probably write a page full.

The bottom line is, its not you, and its not them. its the unknown.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that is their preference, you cannot force someone to like you.

What Guys Said 17

• I am a white guy. I have been attracted to many middle-eastern women but I was never single when I met them. I think there are a lot of white guys who assume that an Arabic woman will be religiously and culturally incompatible. The cure is for guys to get to know you better. Join groups where there a lot of nice single guys. Volunteer, join an outdoor group if you like that sort of thing. Try high-performance driving, even if you don't have a high-performance car. There are about 50 guys for every woman at those events, and it's crazy fun.

• As a minority myself, I've been there, done that and worn the T-shirt. I used to wonder why white guys love Asians too. I was in a bar once and saw these white girls talking to white guys and then these old Asian girls came in and the white guys ghosted the white girls and went for the old Asians lol. But I can tell you this, in some parts of America and some other countries being white is being at the top of the food chain. And to do certain things like date some ethnic minorities is getting rid of that status. Do you ever wonder what it is like to walk around and not get weird looks, to have everyone be nice to you all the time?
    Now dating someone who is black, latino and especially in today's world with hate against the middle east for a small minority of people misrepresenting arab people and the religion of islam that would take that white persons life and change it dramatically and then they don't want to give it up. I've met a lot of people in my life and I can tell you that some people really do find other ethnicities attractive but they know if they colored outside the lines it would change their life dramatically and if it was okay to date blacks, Latinos and Arabs without getting hell for it they would

• Most people stay away from arab women due to religious assumptions. Meaning they don't want to bother with you being possibly muslim.

• Personally I like Arab women I like asain women and Mexican Latino women they seem a lot less volatile and calm the white girls but there are white women who are cool and chill but I know in the United state we have this thing agents Arabs which is stupid but the Islamic extremist don't help the situation

• "I think some white men are too shy or intimidating to talk too me."
    If that's the case, maybe you should let them know that it's okay to talk to you. Give off positive body language to the guys you like and see if some approach you.
    I highly doubt they aren't approaching you because they are not attracted to Arab women.

• i dont know but i kind of like women with tanner skin like Arabian women. they can be really hot, and their dark hair really attracts me. Arabian women are good enough for me, i am not complaining.

• you have literally answered your own question...

"Why does white men choose Asian women over Arab and white women, as if we are not good enough for you?"

>"I know some white men won't date a Arab women if she's too deep into the religion or culture and I understand their reasons."

• I like brown girls and I consider Arabian women attractive, the least attractive to me is white women

• I would date an Arab woman if she wasn't a Muslim as I have read that a Muslim woman cannot date a non-Muslim man.

• Arab women are stunning, particularly Persians

• A lot of us just don't find Arab women even remotely attractive.

• I like Arabic women. Always have.

• I want your body

• I would date one if she wasn't a size queen.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• They look the same tbh except arab women have darker eyelashes and eyebrows.

• The bad grammar is strong with this one.