Is this adding insult to injury?

I am a shy guy and have never been good with women which seems its gonna be a major part of my life cause I'm 24 but anyways there's now Middle aged guys getting girls my age when I can't even is it completely hopeless

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Insult to injury? No. Middle aged guys are usually more experienced, hence more confident. So it's pretty normal for those guys to be able to score with women.
    You on the other hand should try working on yourself and your confidence instead of making up excuses and feeling sorry for yourself.

• I already am working on myself

What Girls Said 2

• You need to step up your game and don't get jealous or bitter of other people

• Lol I have no game women aren't pieces of meat to me

• No it's not, just be patient you might find someone when you least expect it

• A girl isn't gonna drop out of nowhere for me

What Guys Said 4

• I highly doubt that... you just don't understand the game.
    i can't fault you for that. its not great on the other side either so you are good where you are.

• Yeah we have to deal with competition from guys our age as well as from older guys who are financially well established. Being shy also sucks because as a guy you're expected to make the first move, excude confidence and kinda lead the relationship.

• Yeah a girl I was interested in that had the same class as me appears to be more interested in a middle aged guy then me. Honestly this just about does it for dating with me I have no problem if it was another guy my age but it throws salt in the wound that this guy is fucking old and I got looked over

• For me it just kinda grosses me out. Like I wouldn't want to date a girl after knowing she used to sleep with a middle aged man.

• Dude my brain just can't process it why wouldn't she want a guy her age

• Middle aged men = security in the woman's mind, and in most men's minds younger girls are less committal, they're fun and exciting.

Middle aged women are mostly damaged good or the good ones are married or in relationships.

It's a vicious cycle, but chin up kiddo, someday you will be middle aged, so start saving your pennies and make a portfolio.

Nothing makes women bend at the knees more than security.

• It's because you're shy , men shouldn't be shy

• And whys that

• Very humble , yeah it's good you're shy and don't have a girlfriend

• Why is it good?