Guys, Why some guys after asking for number want to take me to coffee/date right away?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• They're attracted to you and want to get to know you better because maybe (they hope) you two have chemistry.

What Guys Said 8

• What else should he do? Leave your number in his phone for 10 months and then contact you?

I mean like straight on the post. I personally like to wait couple days at least.

Seeming easy only matters if you are looking to hookup. If you want comitted long-term relationship then being open to that stuff will not make you seem easy.

1. Forget about "seeming easy". That is so 1955.
      2. Going on a date doesn't make you "easy".

• Because when you don't either the girl will post on this website "why didn't he ask me for a cup of coffee" or when he turns around another guy will approach her, get her number and take the girl for coffee... right away.

• Cause he's interested and has time :)

• You've never met a guy you immediately want to get to know better?

I think jumping headlong into a date might be overboard, but nothing wrong with "Hey, let's go grab a coffee".

• We want to get to know you. Most women I know don't want to wait around, meaning they want to be asked out.

• He likes what he sees and wants to get to know you better straight off the bat? It's called striking while the iron is hot. There is nothing untoward about this, this is how I approach life. Full throttle.

• So that he can bone you that same day.

• Because they like you