Confused? Why did she tell me this? Girls/Guys answer please?

A Girl I know through my family.. Randomly told me in a long text that I make her nervous, and explained why I make her nervous, I guess she likes me. it was all said in a cute way and she had smiley faces in it etc and said she just felt like telling me all this. I didn't know she felt like that way so I replied that I was flattered, don't know what to say and then thanked her.
She replied back "You're welcome 🙂" Then came offline, what does this mean.. Did she just tell me for the sake of it? Why would a girl do that? What's going through her head? Is she ok upstairs? I'm not even into her that way.. but I don't know what to make of it?

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know this girl but my random guess is: she wanted to know if you feel the same as she does. But, uh, well, it's seems she is rejected. I suppose she expected or wanted other reply so she went offline immediately to save her face.

Most Helpful Guy

• She couldn't keep it bottled up anymore and had to confess
    Your response might have made her feel insecure, she might start evading you

What Girls Said 1

• She confessed her feelings and you thanked her.. she must've felt broken and rejected

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know tbh it's possible that she likes you and she's trying to act cute to attract you?